1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Aku

May 10, 2008

1. New kitty! And for once they aren't afraid to show you want they really want...

YOUR MONEY :)

[​IMG]

Click here for the webpage

[​IMG]

I think they can come with different eyes.. I am unsure.
      Well I made a post... let's see if the mods think they are on topic or not.

On topic or not... I want one!

2. Those eyes make me think of...eye chips? Like the ones you put in Blythes?

3. holy wow are they cute!
      I must have every one of those anime styled eyes.

*jen

4. well they make me think of those you put in Dolfie Dreams... they are about the same size too!

5. Yes they are very simular to Volks' "Animetic eyes". They are made in sized 14-22 mm I believe. You can use them in any doll, BTW, not just Dollfie Dreams.

I do have to say, these ones by Soul doll look a little more detailed and fun!

*Jen

6. I think they are normal acrylic eyes - souldoll has these 'special punk eyes' in the 43cm girls they have just released as well...

7. I have to ask them if you can request eyes... though they are probably random.

8. Yes, those eyes are about as "punk" as Cyndi Lauper in her heyday. :roll: I'm sure I've lost all the young people in the audience with that one so back to the kitty...Blythe eye chips were what I thought of too given that a lot of wacky custom chips are out there with dollar signs, flags, smileys and everything under the sun.

I like the Bling bling kitty picture, it made me laugh. Really, these companies should advertise the new dolls showing them lifting my wallet because that's what it feels like. However, I don't need yet another kitty (and an anime one at that). I do wonder if those eyes will be available separately and if they will work in any other tinies.

9. I love these !
      God I hope they are on -topic
      evey animal I like isnt allowed ..and I love this Kitty

10. I have asked souldoll about Aku, and they said you can choose the eyes you want, as well as the makeup (brown or pink) ^_^

also, punky eyes will be available for sale later~~~

hope it helps~~~

11. Yeah I know what you mean and that's exactly what I felt when I saw them. I thought at LEAST they are being honest that they want your cash LOL

And OMG Cyndi Lauper... yeah I can see those kitties singing: MONEY! Changes everything WOOP WOOP WOOP MONE-EY Money changes everything... Ya think you know whatcha doin' We don't pull the strings...:lol:;)

12. Oh nooooooooes! Don't say that Tinybear!:...( But if they do I shall get one anyway... I mean they have ANIME eyes! and they have little cute anime heads they are too cute!... and huge noggings and.... :aheartbea oooh I'm fighting a slipping finger here!

Next month after Doll North... Next month... not long to wait is it? Oh who am I kidding???

13. Thank you Kobo! I think they answered you before they did me so thank you for the info =) I know I want the pink makeup... but the eyes... I am so undecided! Maybe the hearts one... I love the little green eyes with sparkles in them... I smell that I will have to do an order at Volks for Animematic eyes soon!:doh

14. yes thats what appeals to me ...I do love this anime style for animals
      ...one of mt favorite syle teddys I make is anime ...and best selling I have to add LOL

OH DEAR ...I just had a major finger stasim ...I said I wouldnt buy any more ...but I do love this little one ...in pink ..she is gonna look so cute with PingPong :aheartbea

thats this kitty , Roony and a White Elephant ..all in a matter of 3 weeks
      Oh dear ...time to sell another doll LOL

15. I'll inform the mods of the new doll please refrain from posts speculating on whether it should be or shouldn't be on-topic.
      ----------------
      My opinion not wearing my virtue hat, personally I think they are cute
      The animetic-like eyes are adorable. They look cute and chibilike

16. I just got word from the mods Souldoll Aku is on-topic

17. i sooooo want one

18. YAY they are on Topic... TINYBEAR we found you an anthro that's on topic!!!!
      Okay so who"s planning to get one soon?

19. I'd love to have a little pair! although it probably end up giving me diabetes! *LOL*
      But oh they are so sweet! <3

20. I want one, and then I need to commission someone to paint it to look like my little calico kitten. *dies from cute*