1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Thread for Migidoll Vampire Miho & Ryu

Feb 27, 2008

1. Now I'm torn.... Vamp Ryu would be awesome but she made it sound like there's going to be another normal Ryu order later... I'd kill for a WS Ryu to go with my NS Ryu.

-ponders-

Hopefully she'll clarify when she posts more piccies.

2. OHHH me me! I totally do :) I've been dreaming of a Ryu for months and now you tell me there's a Vampire one *faints*

I do agree with keiinwonderland the fangs look a little big... could just be the angle though? Or my wishfull thinking ;)

3. I'm not too fond of vampires myself, but I love Ryu's and Miho's dreaming eyes. :D

I think I may just get them and mod away the fangs, though I can't seem to see Miho's. I suppose it's the angle...? But if he doesn't have fangs, less work for me. xD

By the way:
      Peak's Woods, I believe...? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think the only SD-size bodies Peakswoods makes are girl bodies. Does this mean the new Ryu and Miho vampire heads will be small enough to put on a girl body? [I hope so! I'm really keen on having a female Miho. :)]

4. Ooh, I dreaming heads are gorgeous and that dreaming Miho is tempting....TT_TT As for the vampire fangs, they're cool but luckily I'm not into vamp dolls ^^

EDIT: Just realised upon closer observation that Miho's mouth is open :D So it's not just a Miho with closed eyes and fangs slapped on...darn, now I really want one. I'm curious about the new resin and what it will match. Truth be told, I'm not too fond of the Peakswood or Leekeworld bodies.

5. well I'm not so trilled about the vampire ryu.. but when the normal sales of ryu arrives and someone make a group order of that I would really love to join :D:aheartbea

6. This is where I"m confused. I'm quite sure she said last time was THE LAST sale of Ryu but here's a quote from her new message:

That makes it sound like normal Ryu will be available in May!

I sure hope so as my Ryu wants a White Skin brother ;)

7. I sure hope it's not a typo or anything. -crosses fingers-

I think I'd be a bit ticked if I'd just spent $300+ on a Ryu when she said they'd never be cast again and then they're coming in May. Kinda like Breakaway or so many others I guess.

Personally I'm thrilled!

8. Hmm, a vampire Ryu sounds tempting but I'm not sure if I like him judging from the picture. Maybe it's the angle?

9. i think it's just the angle, i hope more pics come soon! and wow, ryu's are going for a hefty price now, i think I'll wait and see what happens with these, i love the dreaming one. :)

10. LIKE ME?! D:

XD..but the resin's are going to be different...so they'll have to go on different bodies ~

11. Left one doesn't appear to have fangs :?
      But they really do look like dreaming heads.
      Agh! I wanna see more pictures! I'll be checking site daily to see when new pics are up lol..I'm quite curious about them although I already have a Miho and Ryu >_<!

And I do agree that it sounds like the regular heads will be released again in May, but I wouldn't be too sure since their news are sometimes sort of confusing *_* and they end up releasing heads each time they say it's the last.

I suppose what would suck for me is that I already have bodies that are compatible with the old resin, and I'd like to see what other bodies are compatible with the new resin before thinking of buying one of these heads.

12. When is the preorder?? I want him so badly!! :aheartbea:aheartbea I will be very grateful if you help me ><

13. It's on her website. The vampire heads can be ordered March 10-31 while the normal heads will be sold in May. :)

14. Thank you!!! >< :D

15. I don't know if anyone else was hoping for clarification on whether Ryu would be available in the May order group but I was poking around the Q & A and saw another reference to it...

YIPEEEE My WS Ryu can come home!

16. Yay! thank you for this info I am now very exited about this.. yay!! :D :aheartbea

the only thing that make me thinking that if those head will match WS or NS lati doll's and if those in may would be on that too. cause that would be great for me when I have a lati doll ;)

17. I'm not sure I like how the fangs look. :(
      But I'm looking forward to the regular head sale! :D:aheartbea

18. New Pics are UP!!

These are of the vampire Ryu in the gallery
      Holy crap..hot!
      Holy crap 2...double the hotness!

If I squint, I think I can only see one fang on the left corner of his lips but man, look. at. that. I sooo want to buy him but I won't know what to do with it :sweat. Oh, man. This is INSANE! :XD:

Further notice:
      You must register to the website now because she has problems with annoying spammers.

Quoted from migi's notice board:

Can anyone tell me how to gain access to the vampire pictures under the 'selling' category? She has password on it or something but I can't put mine in (Or maybe she's not done putting up pics or something. lol >_>)

19. OH, HOLY SMOKES, I NEED ANOTHER RYU, NOW. DX [Maybe I can turn this one into a girl....? :3]

Oh, and for the pics under the selling section, I haven't been able to access them either. I always gets this message:

according to an online translator, that means

Um, yeah. XD I'm just guessing that Migi hasn't finished putting everything up yet. :)