1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dolfor

Feb 12, 2008

1. Dolfor is now an Ebay only shop.

* What did you order? FANTASTIC DIMONO (DRAGON)
      * When did you order? January 3rd
      * How was the communication? It was the best of any overseas company I have dealt with. They were very quick to respond to my questions and very friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! When I showed concern that the outfit I wanted to get might sell out by the time I had the money for it, they offered to hold it for a month.
      * How long did it take to ship? After I made my payment it was shipped out to me the next day. I chose airmail shipping and it arrived in about two weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! I hope they make more outfits like this!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. The colors on the website were very accurate.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. My only issue was that the material used for the under-dress does not have a finished hem and had begun to fray a tad. Nothing a little fray-stop cannot fix though. :)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? For the price I paid, the small frays were not enough for me to contact the company.

Overall I am very pleased with my experience with buying from Dolfor and will surely buy from them again should something catch my eye.

2. * What did you order? FANTASTIC DIMONO (DRAGON)
      * When did you order? January 4th 2008
      * How was the communication? Quick to respond. Very polite.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Paid via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I think 2 days to ship out 1 week to arrive to my home in Canada. Shipping was $6 USD which is cheap.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! I love it! It is gorgeous on him.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very accurate.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I love the outfit and will probably buy from them again. Good quality/design for the price.

3. I ordered a "Metallic Rose Cheongsam" for my Elfdoll girl, Cassandra. I had some problem using the website to send my order, so I sent it by email and it was received quickly. The item was shipped within a week by regular airmail and got here in only 3 days :o!! The outfit is lovely and fits Cassandra like it was made for her. This company is highly recommended and I will most likely come to them again for more beautiful outfits.

4. I ordered a "Lively Wind Dress Set" through the website. The ordering was easy and the outfit was shipped within few days. It took a bit over a week to get to me, which is fast for a $6 shipping. The outfit is beautifully made and fits great. I'm really happy with it and would recommend the company to anyone.

5. I bought a Wild Net Set from Dolfor off eBay, and I'm really pleased. The company emailed me immediately to thank me for buying something, and emailed me again when it had been mailed off, which was quickly. They let me ship it airmail, which was extra nice--I hate paying EMS prices for small, relatively unfragile things like clothing--and when it came, it was a really nice and well-made set.

The fabric that the pants are made from is a little oddly slick to the touch, but other than that, it's all great. :)

6. * What did you order? kof dress, obisidian dress, lavender dress
      * When did you order? august 15
      * How was the communication? Great, got payment received, order shipped mails =3
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal -> piece of cake
      * How long did it take to ship? a couple of days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, quite good for this price! Some of the fabric frays a little though.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? exactly <3
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yep!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a