1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. Oh wow thanks so much for this! I'm glad I didn't order the boat load of clothes I originally wanted to. :sweat I guess it's just hit or miss with those clothes. It's really a shame about the pants. I think I'll get a pair just to see what I can think up to make them fit maybe. :)

2. Beware those cute black leggings. They stained my MSD terribly, and even after repeated washings I can't get them to stop bleeding dye. <.< I don't think those are going on my doll ever again.

3. I was going to buy some clothes from there, they have some cute stuff!
      But then I realised, like most sites, they're going to charge me a *ridiculous*
      amount to ship it to the UK >:(

Also, now I've seen them on your doll I'm glad I didn't purchase them.
      No offense! But the clothing style really just doesn't suit the style of my
      doll - she's quite a petite, delicate little girl and she wants lots of cute little
      dresses, quite victorian-esque style :)

4. Ok, to make a closet...

Take a box used to store photos and remove the lid. Cut the flaps off of it and maybe a design into the lid. Attach hindes to box and lid (which is now a door) and then a handle and you are almost done. You just have to put a dowel inside and hang your clothes.

HTH:)

5. Hit my local build-a-bear today and picked up this year's Christmas dress for my girl. Could use some minor adjustments so it's not so baggy at the waist, but overall i think my girl looks cute in it.

[​IMG]

6. I just got my recent order from F2bM and over all I'm happy.

[​IMG]
      This actually fits pretty well but the velcro is only on the upper back, so the bottom is open. *L*

[​IMG]
      This is going to require some pinning to get it to fit right. Still, it's pretty so it's worth a tiny bit of extra effort for pictures though.

[​IMG]
      Also a little big, see how loose it is? Since it's just for pictures and not meetups or anything I just used one of those little claw hair clips, cinched the back and viola!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Curse F2bM for padding their tops! This would look better if it wasn't padded, but it's not too bad now. Unfortunately the padding is part of the shirt, you can't cut it out.

[​IMG]
      This fits a lot better than the last halter top I got from them.

[​IMG]
      And this is a little poofy at the sides of her boobs, but I'm guessing it's because she actually has them. :XD: Thanks for that Luts.

7. I general, for busty girls I avoid F2BM tops with small defined breast areas because the clothes are made for flat-chested dolls. Some of the breast areas are thickly padded and some are too high for a girl whose breasts are lower. But some work fine so usually I wait until I see the top on someone else's busty girl before buying one.

Your girl is cute - Shiwoo elf with MNF girl large bust body?

Carolyn

8. Before this order the only issue I've run into with the padding was the bra actually. Though in this order that blue shirt and the purple dress both have the padding.

And yup, K&#224;'s a MNF Elf Shiwoo girl on a large bust body. I wanted a smaller bust body but since Luts only sells them via My Choice that was a no go.

9. Does anyone have this outfit? I wanted to get it >3>

10. Just had a couple of pieces to add, the white sequin top and white corduroy skirt fit an Angel Region body perfectly!
      [​IMG]

11. A few pieces of F2bm stuff on a DOC body (Twing Key :D) Athena is pleased to say she really likes the friends2bmade stuff, however I think she doesn't like purple very much? >>

Pink Trench Coat: Fits, but the one I have is discolored.
      [​IMG]

Capelette Cool Outfit (skirt): Fits on waist but short. (I don't think she liked them, hense the blurly photo)
      [​IMG]

Purple Skirt: Fits. I think this is friends2bmade?
      [​IMG]

Black Gauchos: Fits. Short?
      [​IMG]

Hello Kitty Pjs: Fits well
      [​IMG]

Blue Stripe Set (wearing baby socks. XD): Fits but skirt lieks to flair out. Needs panties?
      [​IMG]

12. I will be ordering my first ever BJD, Bobobie Sprite, and I was sort of wondering if the clothes under 'sweethearts dolls and accessories' would be to big.

*_* :sweat

13. Yes, the "Sweethearts' stuff is much too big. It's the "Friends" clothes that fit.

14. I own the kimono outfit. It looks interesting. It's a bit short, but not by too much, so it looks okay. If your doll has a bigger chest, it opens up a bit. But it looks on purpose. It's quite sexy, actually. The fabric is also VERY lovely.

I would definitely recommend it~

15. You know you can search within a thread. At the top of a page (undernaath "Tags" and "Log Out") there's a "Search this thread" button. :)

16. Tangerine -

I don't see any Angell Studio in this thread. Angell Studio female measurements are about like Unoa large bust in the bust and waist, and about like Narae in the hips. Compare to how things fit them.

Carolyn

17. For anyone who is new to this thread and Friends2BMade clothes.

Web Store - look for the "Friends" clothes:
      http://www.friends2bmade.com/

Some physical Build a Bear stores also carry some Friends clothing (and many people have taken their BJD to a store with them).

The clothes are made for skinny waistless flatchested ragdolls called "Friends" - the Friends size is what often fits minis. The Sweethearts size is much too chubby, as is the Bear size if you see those anywhere.

The fit varies on minis and varies from piece to piece. The stretch tops fit just about every mini, some tightly and some loosely, and long sleeves become 3/4 or 1/2 sleeves. Stretch and waistless dresses also work on many minis. One note about tops/dresses with small defined breast areas - these are usually totally flat, too small for large breasts, and may be padded - I think they often work best on flat-chested girls. And any top or dress with a non-adjustable halter strap or waist may sit too high on a BJD. Most of the skirts hang on the hips of minis. I think the stretch skirts are most likely to fit ok. Non-stretch skirts with thick waistbands may sit oddly at or above the hips, with the top of the waistband gapping on small-waisted minis, but it depends on the skirt. The pants do not fit a lot of minis, so check the database. Shoes and most headgear do not fit minis.

Here is Usagi's database of Friends2BMade fit - if you buy F2BM clothes, please try them on your BJD and report the following to the database - what BJD you tried the clothes on (and body type if there is more than one) and how each piece fits (use the link that says Want to contribute?):
      http://otakulemonade.com/f2bm/index.html

Carolyn

18. here's my lusis in one of the f2bm's purple tanks...it's a bit large, but fits great with another tank under it....
      [​IMG][/IMG]

19. I bought a lot of stuff for my Narae from friends2Bmade. Overall, I'm happy with everything :) !

Here's some pics:
      Gold ruffle skirt + black & gold striped sweater
      [​IMG]

black sequin tank + silver pocket skirt
      [​IMG]

red boho top
      [​IMG]

red ruffle skirt + black sequin tank
      [​IMG]

beaded khaki capris + gold embroidered halter top
      [​IMG]

More pics to come later~!