1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

REINDEER - on a xmas roll! TINY by MYTHDOLL 11cm (4.3 inch) high.

Dec 8, 2007

1. Less than 5 inches tall!

It about 11cm (4.3 inch) high.
      can stand by two feet or four feet.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181284

Hey my puki can have this as a pet.... is there no end to the new tinies? :?

Only small pics at that news thread if anyone finds big ones please post!

2. I like how they show it both bi- and quadru-ped.

Hopefully we'll be shown more photos soon, what a neat seasonal release! :aheartbea

3. Yeh very interesting - I am thinking a smaller head would be nice? I am not into the really large heads (learned from piggy)

That is very cute though and hopefully cheap!

I agree seeing him sitting up was so cute! I can see some cute photo stories with my puki gang!
      They are leaving the release a bit late though! I don't see any info on the site and its nearly xmas already.

4. Here we go. Here's something for people who wanted animals besides cats and rabbits. Cute idea for the season.

5. For me to keep him 2 legged I'd need longer feet. But then it wouldn't work on 4 legs... Nevertheless, I like the reindeer a lot :)

6. Those eyes and that eye makeup are funny...I wonder how it would look like with more animal-like faceup and different eyes. I wish there were better and bigger pictures of its body!

7. Does anyone have a link to their website where you can buy them?

8. It's absolutely adorable! But I have to ask the inevitable question -- I thought Mythdoll was defunct. Have they fixed their customer service issues and mailed out the dolls that were never sent? If so, wonderful! I always though Leroi and Yue were lovely dolls. But unfortunately I can't find hide nor hair on this board about Mythdoll improving its customer service. Well, here's hoping! That reindeer doll would make a fabulous Christmas present XD.

9. http://www.mythdoll.com/ heres the site but no reindeer on there.

Well certainly not good if they aren't filling the orders they have ?

10. Looks cute as heck to me >3< but I wanna see some bigger pictures.
      rose_romance, who posted the news, is one of Abio Angel's Taiwanese sellers so they might be available to order through her or the other Abio dealers.
      I know I'd feel uber better getting it from a dealer than Mythdoll since they have such a flakey reputation. :|

11. He's gunna look cuter with a smaller color part to the eye so the eye looks less intense and with no eyebrows! his lips have actualy been painted like human lips it is a bit strange. Like the person painting him was not thinking Reindeer LOL.

HERE'S MY PHOTOSHOPPED REDO MAKING THE EYES SMALLER AND REMOVING EYEBROWS. I noticed when I enlarged the front face that this guy seems to be missing a neck hee hee its very short and also he has no real muzzle :( that would have been very cute. So his nose and mouth just are kinda there with no fleshy support like a real reindeer. So the mouth is like a human mouth and the nose is two holes. Well he does have a nose bridge. This little guy makes me want to actually sculpt a new reindeer.

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. The models remind me of a Kirin.

13. um I WISH!!

14. The head is a little too humanoid for me, maybe it's the faceup

15. Hi, actually I got photos form designer Leroi.
      and I think the body is really fantastic.
      That might be the first animal can stand in both 2 and 4 feet in BJD history?

But I don't know how mythdoll going to sell it.
      I am not sure if they will put Little reindeer on mythdoll website or not.
      Maybe those who are interested in it can ask Abio Angle's agent to order for them. I think that will be a better and safer way to made an order, at least you will know where your order goes....
      (And sorry I don't take order since I am not really it's agent)

16. oh a Kirin, and I'd love a black one.

so Treelore, this makes you want to sculpt a new one, so are you still planning on getting?

I believe it's an interesting concept.. but I can see it really only appealing to Blythe lovers. The eyes and head are just HUGE!

I guess we'll see more with new photos...

The standing up photo sort of reminds me of Tony Tony Chopper, but.. not as cute.

17. No I won't get him. I did like him at first but noticing that he doesn't have that cute snout is too much for me and the mouth is too human and also I would prefer a bigger body or smaller head so its more even. I do love chibi but not quite this much. A little smaller eyes would be nice too. LOVE the horns and the idea though but it falls short for ME (read my opinion).

18. Wow, that sure stereotypes an entire group of doll collectors!! :? I for one am not only a Blythe collector, but also a collector of Reindeer items, but sadly, this doll still doesn't appeal to me.

19. Whoops, sorry if my statement confused anyone :sweat
      You're listed as an agent in the Abio Angel blogspot that was created for buyers' information when they first came out so I'd just assumed. ^^

I definitely agree on the awesomeness of the body and cuteness of the sculpt in general. :kitty2

20. Does this mean that Mythdoll might begin production of its older dolls like Leroi and Yue? :eusa_pray I thought they'd gone down for good!