1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DiM Love boys - Galahad & Edmon

Nov 22, 2007

1. I made this discussion thread for the new DIM boys- as they are simply precious!!! :D :D :D

EDIT::: I wonder if they will be avaliable in White Skin in the future?

2. I adore them, that vampire elf is so damn gorgeous. Not on my list, but wow.

3. I am totally in love with Galahad. I wish I could get that boy now. . .

I've never ordered from DIM doll. . . they're really giving away another head with him (and Edmon)?

Gah, I wish I had money. . .

4. Oh my gawd! :o
      Edmon looked like me when i was younger... guess i don't have to request them for a minimee... :doh

must buy... buy... buy... zzzzz... argh!

5. Guuuuu Edmon looks like Byron's older brother, who I've been wanting too. It says 2008 new resin, is that the pinker tone of the Minimees now I wonder? The last several groups off dolls have only been offered in one standard colour, so I doubt they'll add white later. If it's the same as the Leisha I just got, it's a very pale with pink-tone; it would make a good vampire or whatever! Ordering from DIM was totally easy too, and Dennis responds right away to questions.

6. I honestly can't decide if i like Galahad or Edmon the best.. They are both so stunning...and those lips are beautiful!!! It does make me a little sad that quite a few doll companies seem to stick to one skin tone only these days (normal skin tone)- as i collect white dolls only.

7. Well, Edmon's going on my wishlist now...

He's georgeous, I like his young and girly face, but with smaller eyes that suggest he's older than he looks.

8. I don't know why I don't have a DIM doll, they have some nice dolls. I love Galahad.

9. Gah, they are both gorgeous! I love the DIM sculpts.

10. Oh dear. Gallahad is... going on my wishlist, I fear...

I want to see a shot of him with no wig. Seriously. Those ears are incredible, from what I can see. And a vampire who's not sleepy looking! So wonderful.

I think it's a very good thing my kids don't know about inheritances quite yet ;)

11. I want a better shot at those ears as well. I've never particularly wanted a vampire doll, but pointy ears are my weakness.

They are both gorgeous. I must create a spot for at least one of them on my wishlist.

12. Oh how lovely! I love Edmon, in some shots he looks innocent and in other shots he looks secretive...both are such beautiful sculpts! :D :D :D

13. Ohhh I love them bothhh *V*!

But too bad I don't like the new body sculp, and I'ld like my next doll to be a mini ;__; ♥

14. Is there pictures of the body nude?

15. I think the 2008 new resin is the yellow-er one that matches their Happy and Sweet lines.
      From the announcement on the site: "We would like to announce that D.I.M Love resin color is changing to the same color of D.I.M Happy & Sweet,Honey color. The new resin color is bright yellow(White yellow)". Because when I was asking Dennis a bunch of questions, he told me that what they had in stock now was the old stuff, and they'd start using the new color for next year. So I guess these are early releases of the new color?

16. Gah! They are both so cute! :fangirl:

Since I don't collect vampire dolls or elves I prefer Edmon. :aheartbea (Though I don't think he displaces my love of Lloyd.)

17. Wah! I wished I had never clicked on that link. Galahad is gorgeous. He's the first vampire boy I've liked. I even love his faceup. So close to Xmas and I told myself no charging my credit cards. I also want the outfit.

18. Yeah, I feel the same way, but I did break down and buy 2 unidolls regardless of that fact. I just liked the sculpts too much. However, white skin is synonmous with vampires so it is a bit disappointing.

19. I love Edmon- he's going on my wishlist, even though it'll be awhile before I can afford him. :aheartbea I love DIM's dolls!

20. Hi ^^ the new normal skin of DIM is rather closed to white.
      I just want you guys know about it.

And yes, the new resin is exactly same as other lines(Happy, Sweet, Honey)

They are already in stock but need time to assemble and face up.

Thank you for all your kindness and lovely words ~

Denny