1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Dreaming Soo Ri head!

Nov 15, 2007

1. Here's the place to discuss the latest Iplehouse event!

I don't know about you, but I have been waiting for a dreaming Soo Ri head for a LONG time. I hope they post it in the Parts section at some point, like they have done with the dreaming Silva and Lion heads.

2. Yeah, if you're lucky. They probably have more dreaming Lion and Silvia heads at this point, since they've been in production already!

3. I fully intend to take advantage of this special! Wahoo! :>)

4. Lol, I can imagine the marketplace in January, with all the dreaming Lion and Sylvia heads being put up for sale or trade!

5. I can't wait to see what the other companies are going to do.

6. *rubs hands together in greedy anticipation*

Actually, I wish they'd still offer that glorious one-piece torso. I'd be all over it now in spite of promises to stop buying dollage. :love

7. Lol yeah, especially if they keep their promise and actually give random skin color!! It would be such a waste....I would very much love to get a dreaming head with my doll that has the same skin color...

8. OMG... Dreaming Soo Ri head. I can die happy now. :aangel:

Been waiting for this since I got Arian... and that was March 2006. =3 (God... has it been that long already? XD)

9. I forgot about the skin colors! So that's 3 different heads, 2 shades each -- that means you have a 1 in 6 chance of getting the head you want, in a color you can use! Even worse odds, if they're using this to unload a stockpile of dreaming Lions and Sylvias!

10. I've been wanting a Dreaming Soo Ri head for awhile too! *joins the bandwagon of people who wants a dreaming soo ri head*

Unfortunately, I dont have enough money nor do I want to gamble trying to get the head, so I posted the question about it being an optional part on Iplehouse's site. :D

11. Ooh, I hope you get a response right away! That would be great to know!

12. A dreaming Soo Ri... omigod, that's a dream come true :D! I *hope* they put him up under option parts as I've no intention of buying a full doll just to get a 1 in 6 chance of getting a NS dreaming Soo Ri.

They should've made his dreaming version waaaay back. He's such a horribly addictive hunk! :fangirl:

Edit: I just read Iple's reply to your question

Hi, lovely aquarius03~~

Maybe, this can be sold as option parts. ^^

Thank you very much. ^__^
      Have a great day.~~

Eyay! Do the boogie dance! Na na na na na na na :dance:

13. Hm... Dreaming Lion was one of the first BJDs I fell in love with. Dreaming Silvia looks like Snow White, and would be super cute napping on Ryushins shoulder (If I buy him)... except I am bias about her mouth. Dreaming SooRi sounds very interesting. And I am unsure about which skin colour I want for either... so all in all a great deal, as I want all of them, haha ;) BUT, to me it is too creepy to force two heads to share a body, gaaaah... so this means buying another body of some kind... and there we go again... buyfest. Plus I am curious about the rerelease of tanned Soo Ri. I so want him with a face tattoo... WHY do you tempt me so Iple? I want practically all of their dolls :roll: :aheartbea :doh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.... I have been so tempted to buy Ryushin after drooling all over aquaspirals Aki, this bonus is the perfect excuse!

14. I wish I could dance and celebrate with joy but "Maybe" is the keyword, so that means they're still uncertain. :(

I guess the demand for the head it isn't strong. >_>;

I really really really really really hope it becomes and optional head part after the Christmas event sale tho. ^^

15. Guess it's time for more of us to dig out our log-in info there and ask the same question? Give them the "short timespan" speech, and the "1 out of 6 chances" speech, and add "it's still 1 out of 3 even without the color choices" speech --

16. Psh, I bet they're just dangling the carrot in front of us. But if it takes mass spamming their QnA I'm all up for it.

17. hobbywhelmed: Yeah, I think you should. :sweat
      Hydra Kitten: I dont know if Iplehouse is the type to dangle stuff in front of us like that. when I asked them about the sword hands options when they sold Ryushin and Barron fullsets, they gave me a definite answer saying the hands was going to be an option. And it became one. So when they say "maybe" this time, then it's really "maybe". I think you should spam on their board to let them know that teh dreaming head is in demand. :aheartbea

18. They will do. Oh, yes. As long as one person asks, they'll take it into consideration. They're the cutest staff ever, even if they try to dangle stuff in front of us. XD

19. I don't mind the carrot. I mean, Iplehouse is the best, they have lovely dolls and great service, seem really nice- and the free head is a bonus gift, meaning you actually get it for free with purchase. Isn't that a nice surprice? If we were free to choose among the 6 options, they would probably be having problems calculating demands and amounts. BUT, I have ordered dolls twice, and both times they let me choose wig style, so it is a possibility to leave a friendly note saying which head you would love the most, even if you can't be sure to get it :) Only clear minus I see, is not knowing which body the head will need in advance... hahaha, dreaming SooRi NS on a BW female body etc ;) hehehe...

20. I totally need a Soo ri head. Need I tell you! I've been agonizing over when they were releasing it and have asked them several times about it. Now finally they're releasing it and its only as an event. :sweat talk about good marketing strategy. :?

But I would Kill to have a normal skin soo Ri head to match my Aquilla! Its been the one thing I wanted since I got him back in march. (i'm a sucker for dreaming heads, since i have this need to have a dreaming head and normal head for my dolls if possible.)

Regardless of their carrot dangling, I still love the company. They've always been really nice about letting me have specific choices when ordering. ANd they always go out of their way to help so maybe if enough of us ask they may put him up for sale on the site as an optional part. After all they put up Lion and Silvia as option parts, why not Soo Ri?

Just my $0.02