1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Plastic Flower's Misty

Sep 9, 2007

1. News Thread :)

I think she's adorable with the little horns and wings. Such a cute little one! :)

2. I am completely enamored! :] I have a toddler doll planned sometime down the line, and Misty's looking perfect. I can only hope she isn't limited or anything of the sort and will be around when it's time for her to come home. Now I'm going to be anxious for people to get these little beauties home so they can be compared with Yo-SDs, Bambicrony dollies, and all the others of the toddler-doll size..

3. She is such a cutie :)

4. Misty can now be pre-ordered through Featherfall ( http://www.featherfall.ca ), for a place a little closer to home. ^_^ We're also still carrying Ma'u, Nia and her other heads for pre-order.

Misty retails for $250.

5. I'm not in the US and always have to pay import charges when buying a doll from either the US or Canada - where else can i buy Misty from??? Has Plastic Flower got a website of their own?

6. she is adorable ...dont like the horns ..Im not big on horns or Ears
      but I think she is adorable ....on my list

7. I think the horns are separate... heh when I get one in i'm going to try her with the wig you made for my Ani. I think she'd be perfect in it. ;)

8. let me know if they fit :)

9. Misty is very cute, she's got a very sweet and innocent look to her.:aangel:

10. mwa ha ha. Horns and wings. =3 She's so cool.

11. Has anybody ordered any of these sweeties yet? :]

12. Wow.... I think I have found my little devil boy companion... Gahhh! So cute! Must not get another dorrie.... will... fading... darnit. This little one is just so darned cute. I wonder how his resin compaires to the Bambicrony resin.

It does look like the horns can be taken of if you look at the last pictures where they are showing off the wings.

On the other hand I am not really good at face ups so I dont know if I could trust myself to be able to do it.... I would end up having to get it done for me I think. So for the time being I think this little boy is on hold for me aswell.

Personally thought his hands are abit on the chunckier side, which would probably bother me in the end. But couldnt you just imagen him with little freckles and a face up that makes it look like he has a grin on his face ^^

13. She reminds me of serendipity's Freyja a bit?
      Which is a very good thing :D

14. We are sending our first preorder for them on the 30th -- so anyone that wants to jump on board for the first batch ( or th eMa-u and Nia heads) has till then. ;) First few people to get her through us will also snag her a lovely lil kimono.

15. hey... Misty hasn't gotten a lot of chat.

Didn't anyone order Misty? I like her.

16. That's too bad about there being no more. Any idea why?

And while you have that last one, could you get measuements for the Tiny Size Chart?

All cm or mm is fine.

height
      head circumference
      chest
      waist
      hips
      eye size
      foot length

Thanks!

17. I'm really not sure. To be fair, only about 2 sold through us, so perhaps she's hoping to sell the rights to a Korean company? I'm not sure why they weren't that popular, I LOVE him/her up close.

Anyhow! I'll take the measurements today so you can add to the database. ^_^

18. I didnt know you had one left. No. I did not need to see that. Thank god she wasnt at the meet.