1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaime-doll 20cm and 30cm discussion

Jun 30, 2007

1. I think Celina is adorable! I hope they make some 60 cm dolls, too!

Mary

2. Celina is darling!! Any idea what other BJDs they are compatible with in size?

3. If they make the littler doll with pointed ears, he, she, or it is coming to my house to be a little girl elf--not as little as she is now, though.

The pout slays me.

Ann in CT
      likes smily dolls--where are all these little resin pouts coming from?

4. oooh i like them both! they remind me of Latidolls or Custom House. I can't wait to see their proportions. I would love a 30cm doll one day.

5. I'm curious....why are they using the stock photo of BF Tommy on their main page? I wonder if they'll be selling BF products, like MinoruWorld does. Hmmmmmm.

The other two have a Lati-ish look to their faces, especially Vito. I'm looking forward to seeing the bodies.

6. Celina is lovely... Although she does look very Lati-esque.

I wonder if "Iris" size will be MSD-ish and Calla SD-ish.

The site is in Korean, not Japanese, by the way ^_^;;

7. Well, they have two more sizes listed on the website, so there could be MSD and SD dolls in the future, but I am most interested in the little ones!

8. omg, they are cute. <3 looking forward for more pictures.

9. The little Adonis boy(?) reminds me a bit of Gomidoll, but less pouty.

Carolyn

10. how much do they cost in USDs? or am i just missing that o.o

11. Their English site is up with prices - http://jaime-doll.us

12. Thanks namika - I'll add that to the first message.

And wow - big diff between the basic and special price on Celina!

Has anyone found better measurements? (like head size and torso measurements?). In the Celina posting it says "Please check specific size of Rosebay in related FAQ." but I cannot find measurements int he FAQ (I only see one FAQ).

Carolyn

13. Hello!! this is jaime~ Long time no see~ :sweat

We are very sorry for our not being so friendly, and late, laaaate answers.

We`ve been in a daze......:sweat Especially and unluckly, we had to
      move our English website for foreign customers..... it will take some time..:|

We are working hard to prepare wigs and outfits for our 20cm grade Adonis 2 boys and a girl, and 30cm grade rosebay 2 girls.. we updated two of them recently, and we hope that you like them. :)

Most of all, we are busy to look into Basic make-up style for our boys and girls~ there are so many different looking....:sweat

Anyway, we will update more pictures and information like their measurement and adjusted price and so on, soon!!

so please keep our dolls in your mind!! :)

*Iris and Calla will be MSD and SD grade dolls, but they will be ready in the coming year at earlist....:sweat

14. Thank you for the update! I just love Crispin! I like the face up on the wig photos!

15. the more I see him the more I like him
      the only thing stopping me ...I want to see the body
      and the joints etc

but he looks lovely

16. I asked Jaime doll, and the body is gender neutral. I prefer that, but I know some of you (cough, Tinybear, cough) like parts. But my little Crispin can now be a girl, can't wait to see what other dolls they come up with.

17. Im safe then :)

18. I would love to see the body! Gender neautral is fine for me! If they have bits, I feel I need a boy and a girl!

19. That's good news~ :D I'd rather have a genderless body in case I prefer him as a girl.