1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new DIM TINYS

Jun 29, 2007

1. Same here winny is so cute! ^-^ never thought about getting a tiny but this has changed my mind :)

2. They're all sooo adorable!! I usually don't like MSD or Tiny sizes but I love Leisha!! :D

Ommggg I was suppose to save up to eventually get Flora, then Andrea, and now Leisha pops up, wahhh :...(

3. They're all so cute...I want them all!!:D

I understand how you feel, red.thread. They have so many beautiful dolls and they keep coming out more and more. I know its a good thing but....the temptation to buy them when you have no money is quite sad. :atremblin :...(

4. i love Leisha more >////<
      she is so cute////

5. Must have Winny! She's soooo adorable!

6. Noooooo.... *waves sadly after last shred of self-control and ups doll limit to 15*

I've added little Shiny to my wishlist and planned family! He doesn't even fit into my storyline, so the poor thing is going to be an orphan until I think of something...

7. Between Leisha, Winny, and Silf...I'm doomed. Oh well...At least I'll have the cute! :whee:

8. Oh wow! Shiny just kills me!
      Good thing I'm skint!!

Raven

9. This is killing me. I promised, no more dolls until those on order come in (and with an Unoa on preorder, I would make it through the year). I have to stop looking.

10. Yeah, that's what I thought as well... "Phew, good thing I don't have money, anyway!"

But... It's my birthday next wednesday. I'm not getting anything from my friends and parents, since they already helped pay for an urgent repair some weeks ago, but there's still my grandparents, and I tend to buy myself a birthday present...

No, no, no.

Must. Have. Self-control. Especially since I still have a doll on layaway!

11. Does anyone have a Sweet? Their leg joints seem like they split far apart when bent. Is this just the picture or is this true? I want to put Laisha on layaway but that bugs me a bit. Oh and how tall are they?

12. It's a new body. 24.5cm high.
      I hope this can help you.

[​IMG]

13. all three of them are so cute! I wish they were a bit bigger though. I liked the 29cm size of Marigold and Eileen. I would have liked them to have smaller feet. I couldn't find their wig size on the website either.

14. They're all cute but I think Shiny in my favorite. Shiny reminds my of a little boy who gets into everything then suddenly switches to bashful and shy. Opps. I think I just talked myself into getting this one. ;)

15. O_O When did they get here! They're so cute!

16. Oh, no! Oh, NO! I feel a sudden case of the Twins coming on! T_T Shiny and Winny are just waaaaaay too adorable! Their little faces have so much personality! Nooooo! *heart-break*

Please tell me these aren't limited! Please tell me that when I actually have enough money (probably next year some time) they will still be available!

17. I like Winny, the way her mold was sculpted made her eyes seem so sharp :D like the kind of girl that is cute and sweet, but climbs on trees and get her frock rip for falling in rose bushes :D
      but what outfit do their share? are they leeke / bambicrony size?

18. They are all darling. Have to go adjust my wish list.

Mary-Lee