1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Koodoll changed its name into Msdoll.com

Jun 10, 2007

1. koodoll.com changed its name into Msdoll.com

http://msdoll.com

msdoll.com is having an event now.
      Please visit msdoll and click the 'guest album' board.

This event will be finished on 17th June, 2007.

After the next releasing is finished, msdoll is going to have another event awarding Sujan head or MaLy head (all free).

Thank you very much!

2. What is supposed to happen when we click on guest album? I tried going there and clicking "event 1" (I couldn't think of what else to do there) but nothing happened.

3. You have to click the words 'event 1' not the white space that says 'no picture available.' It comes up with comments that say 15% off all MSdoll heads for those who own an MSdoll head already.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi!
      The sample of new sleeping boy arrived yesterday and
      I so quickly painted him on. It took only 10min:sweat
      I can't help showing him you!!
      No idea which forum I should use for these photos,
      so please somebody tell me if I made mistake.:)

5. But WOW.
      WOW.

I think I'm in love! :D

Oh, if you ask a mod I'm sure they'll move the post for you!

EDIT:
      erm: strike that... if you're a company selling these (or even a person selling these) you are in the right forum. But more importantly, HOW DO WE BUY HIM?? :D

6. He is so beautiful, around when will he be released?

7. Whoops, sorry, when I posted this thread was still shown in my browser linked under another subforum.

To be on topic re: news - will you be doing these heads in both NS and Whiteskin?

8. Yes, of course!!
      I'll try new full-choice white skin tone as well this time.

9. The doll is gorgeus, and I'd be interested on purchasing it, especially on this special white skin you mentioned, but I still have few questions that are important to me.
      Does your company make bodies also? If so when will you be releasing pictures of them?
      And ofcoarse I'm interested on how much the doll would cost, wich kinds of payment methods do you accept, where do you ship, how long is the waiting period for an ordered doll and so on.
      Thank you in advance. <3

EDIT: Ah, Zagzagael made her comment while I wrote mine. -_-;;
      I hope my questions were still news related.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Msdoll is releaseing new sleeping head until 8th July.

Name - MS no.1
      Head cir - 23~23,5cm
      Wig - SD size
      Bodies - Volks 9 and 13 boys, girls, Luts SD boy etc....
      Skin color - Volks White, Volks New Full-choice White and Volks Normal skin tone.

For more information and ordering

http://msdoll.com

Thank you for looking.

11. oh my godnesssssss
      he is gorgeous...
      "Shipping EMS cost $24 to USA"
      how about if i live in Hong Kong? Could I bring him home? =/////=

12. To all Asia, it costs $16.
      Thank you!