1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. The website has updated again.

2. Every time I go the website to check the answer to a question here, I end up buying more stuff!

Carolyn

3. I'm going to post some things just as soon as I get some fresh batteries for my camera to eat. I was nervous about get my girl some of the pants but if they almost fit a minifee... she's a prettywork bredi and her but is almost non-exsistant.

@ Naiara: I'm totally in love with your Shushu's eyelashes btw :D

4. Oh, I can't wait to see your girl! I love her pics at Luts! :)

5. GalaxyShi,

I have the white shorts with the lace up sides. The lacings are not functional and the shorts did not fit my Domuya Mini.

About the time I seriously began to figure out the alterations I might be able to do to get them to fit, my Laidoll Lily came home. The shorts fit her perfectly! In fact, they are incredibly cute. Lily's hip measurement is 17.5 cm. That's pretty slim!

The other problem is that the fabric of the shorts is somewhat see-through. I can see the slots in Lily's hip joints through the cloth.

We aren't posting pictures till I get Lily's make up fixed.

6. oooooooh....soooo pretty...i used the purple dress as a shirt for Sadako since she's kinda tall.

7. Well I forgot I just sent her head off to get a new faceup this morning :sweat such an irresponsible parent I am. But I did post some arrival pics over here.

8. It seems that they have restocked the site, there are some fashions that I haven't seen in a while. I'm glad I'll have a chance to purchase them this time around.

9. I got the skull shirt in the boy's section - it was out of stock for a while. I think my girl's favorite thing is still the cuddly robe in sleepwear - I got pink but they have 3 colors now. One of my favorites is the "White Cami".

Carolyn

10. I wanted the moose pjs for my two boys...but that's gone now!

11. Has anyone tried their bags on an msd?

12. I know somebody used the bedspread set with their mini - don't remember anyone using sleeping bags (do you mean sleeping bags?).

The F2BM dolls are 14" tall which is shorter than MSD. And with search I cannot pull up anyone with a sleeping bag from F2BM.

Carolyn

13. The purses that came with the outfits I got were proportional, so the backpack type bags probably are, too.

14. I just got a big box full of stuff! I'm hoping to get a Kid Delf girl, and I know they'll fit my boys. My Ttory boy and Ken can wear all the clothes I have so far fine, but I have yet to try the new stuff.

15. Here's my girl (Lati Cara head + Angel Region Little Fair body) with the multi-colored stripe tank and dragonfly skirt.

[​IMG]

(please ignore the text in the photo ^^; )

16. I wish I had seen that before I ordered more clothes! The outfit looks adorable.

Carolyn

17. Nienna, cute outfit. I didn't realize a Lati Blue head would work on a AR LF body! That's great news! I've been trying to sell an AR LF with no luck. Maybe I'll buy another head (Lati Blue) and put it on her body.

18. I can't, it's so damn funny XDDDDDDDDDDDD

19. Oh gosh, I need to buy more clothes! O.O
      I have a bit of a problem though...The skirt that came with my bikini didn't fit my Unoa well at all. If it was up to her bellybutton it was really loose and awkward, and if it was on her hips it wouldn't close. :(

Does anyone know what bottoms fit Unoa? I know the polkadot bikini and panties fit, but that's about it...