1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BishonenHouse discussion thread [Original line and V2]

Aug 29, 2005

1. Tru dat! I wonder how much that model sells for. XD Or if, perhaps, you can just rent him for the evening. :nosebleed

2. I was seriously considering one until I realized how large they are ^^;; I really love Head #4 and thought he would make a great partner for my future hound, if I didn't think he would dwarf him o_o Not to mention my other dolls o_o
      They're so awesome though.

~Megan

3. I thought I was the only one who pondered this!

I would much prefer an uncut boy too. =P

4. O.o' Just how tall ARE these Bishounen? XD...

5. I really want one of those.. But I can't afford one now though. But they are so beautiful! I looove the bigness :chibi

6. uncut = not circumtised?

i like mine natural cos it's more MANLY!!!! lol but another thing it's funny especially when u change clothes and then u touch the wrong part, u'll go X.X" opps wrong part.... lol

if u want a cut one juz get a girl doll and give her a boyish wig and boys clothes... :P and apply some darker makeup to make the face look boyish :P

7. I'll bet you a dollar that Donn would be willing to, um, accommodate those requests, if you put in a special order :>

-- Andi <3

8. hmmm i think it's not that kind of bishounen i like, abit to americanised... i like the japanese type :P no offence...

*flees*

9. butterfly:

10. Hey,

Yes they are just a bit under 32in, they are tall (for a doll anyway) The store finally opened Friday at midnight, and aside from the doll i was already holding for SusanHedrick ive sold 2 through the site, one to a local collector, the other to a doll collector in germany (who has a beautifull collection of dolls, one of them a hound! i cant wait to see how tall he looks in comparison, ill ask her to take pics). Ive sold out of ALL of the clothes, and all my stock of 5 of the eye colors, and all of my wigs.

Me and my clothing guy Dreux are going to be really busy just restocking things and getting out orders, so im probably not going to be on here mutch, if anyone has any questions that cant be answered by somone on here or my FAQ just PM me or email me through my site. :grin:

Im verry happy right now, i finally have it up (i think it was harder to make the website than it was to make the doll)

Thanks Andi for posting that pic,.. thats my favorite pic of my table from Otakon :grin: (my friends who were with me took a bunch of pics, but in all of those i was either doing something weird or looked half asleep) :oops:

Everone else thanks for the flattering words ( i think im kida wierd looking) :oops:

take care,
      Donn

11. I want one, but can't afford one. Ah well.

12. I definetly plan to order one when I have the money to spare. They're wonderfully unique ^_^

13. XD I wanna seeeeeee!

Well, as for 'lil ol me, I'll just sit here and stare, taking up bandwidth as I wait for a picture of Head 1 to show up.

And, of course, I'll be waiting for my chance to met one!

"It's Dreux, the clothing guy!"

14. I was lucky enough to have my artist table right behind Donn so I got to look all his boys all day long (err...their butts at least... XD) . He even let me hold one! ^__^ They are HEAVY...because they are cast SOLID (only a drilled area where the string rides). They must weigh as much as a toddler. They were so pretty though! And pose awesome. I love their hands... :D

I don&#8217;t have plans to buy one myself (I like girl dolls personally&#8230;and they are a bit heavy for me&#8230;and I am making some dolls myself!) but I&#8217;d recommend the bishi boys for sure to those interested! ^__^

15. :o there's a sleepy version of the Donn doll. XD I wanna see. lol

16. I'm definately going to be ordering one. They're so pretty! :D I've already decided on head sculpt #4. He's just :o and so is Donn... :grin:

17. Depends on the company, I find . My graffitto Raam is circumcised as a default. :) I like the bishonenhouse sculpts though, because they REALLY are completely custom. Don't have the money for them yet though. ;)

18. News thread here.

I'm really excited about the new body in the works. anyone else?

19. I will be interested to see his new doll. I have been following his thread in the doll-making section of the forum since he began making the first doll and have found it fun and informative.

20. He is very very talented. I'm really interested in seeing what he has to offer! A realistically sculped body I'm sure will be fantastic!

I remember seeing his dolls in person at Otakon (i felt so bad, I couldn't talk to him because I had my tonsils removed- I used a dry erase board to talk to him XD), and they looked really fabulous!