1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Alithéa

Apr 20, 2007

1. Hello! :D

Nice to meet you! :)

This is my feedback thread. Please leave me a feedback if I had bought something from you.

Thank you!:aheartbea

2. I can highly recommend Alithea!!:thumbup

I was so glad to be able to sell a treasured doll to a truly kind & enthusiastic collector. Yukinojo couldn't have gone to a better home - thank you! It was such a pleasant & cheerful transaction!

Oh yeah, on the business side... payment was lightening fast & communication was excellent!!! I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Alithea -- it was a true joy!

3. FAST payment SUPER nice to work with and communication and very generous and honest! A+++!!!

I hope your yuki likes his new clothes ^___^!! <3

4. Alithea bought a pair of boots from me, she paid promtly. She was very nice even when I pointed out a very forgivable error.^_^
      Thanks!:)

5. Excellent transaction with Alithea. She purchased a pair of glass from me, paid immediately, communicated through out the entire transaction and let me know the glasses had arrived safely. Highly recommended.

6. Alithea purchased a Volks SD16 shirt from me. Great communication throughout, super friendly, fast payment, would definately recommended to anyone. Thanks again and really appreciate sharing photos of your gorgeous Yuki in the outfit! :)

7. I sold some doll accessories to Alithea :D she paid promptly and as promised and was very polite in her dealings - top buyer :D

she's also very responsive in our correspondence :D very good experience :D

8. I sold a yo-sd outfit to alithéa.

it's very nice to deal with her! She is very friendly! I highly recommend her! the whole transaction was extremely pleasant! She also left me a note about the arrived item! :)

Thank you very much alithéa! :daisy

9. Alith&#233;a IS A SUPER NICE AND SWEET PERSON. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED . THANKS A MILLION . HUGS

10. Excellent transaction. She purchased a Yo-SD shoes from me, paid immediately and she's very nice. Highly recommended. :)

11. I sold a Volks Papi to Alithea through layaway. She made payments exactly on time and even manage finish payments before the term. I would love to deal with her again. Perfect Buyer. Thank you so much. :D

12. Alithéa bought SD16 dress set from me. Great transcation, fast payment, thank you so much!

13. Just sold an outfit set to Alithéa on layaway, payments came before they were due. Definitely a trustworthy and recommended buyer! Cheers! ^^ v

14. Absolutely a dream to deal with! I sold an sd17 Reisner outfit to Alithéa. She kept in contact, paid immediately, and even sent me photos after of her lovely boy wearing the outfit.

Thanks so much for the awesome transaction!

15. Another great transcation with Alithéa! Friendly communication, prompt payment, highly recommended! Thank you so much!

16. Alithéa bought a Sugar Ribbon Dress from me and she was wonderful to deal with! She paid me quickly and kept good communication. A highly recommended buyer! :)

17. Alithéa is very nice to deal with. I got paid quick and she's very friendly =)
      Highly recommended.

18. I did a short layaway(Feb-Mar) with Alithéa, she was very nice and kept me constantly updated. She always let me know when she was making payments and made them on time and had easy to follow messages. It was a great transaction :)

19. This member bought and outfit form me, and she was quick with payment and communicative. I highly recommend doing business with her!

20. She bought an item from me and she paid super fast! She was awesome to deal with, thanked me and immediately showed me pictures of the item being used. It was all very fun to deal with. Highly recommended! :)