1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for fuminshouneko/Neko-chan

Mar 24, 2007

1. My feedback thread on Den of Angels~ ^^

Also: My feedback on eBay.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving behind feedback! <3

2. Great buyer with quick payment and excellent communication! Thank you! ^^

3. Our first transaction with fuminshouneko was great. Quick payment and wonderful communication. Thanks so much.

4. Very quick payment, and a very friendly person! :D

Thanks for the smooth transaction!

5. Super fast payment and lovely to deal with. :) Thanks very much!

6. I bought a pair of SD size boots from fuminshouneko. She shipped them super fast, and they were just as described. Communication was great!

7. I sold garters to fuminshouneko. She is a nice person with fast response.
      Thank you so much~~~ Hope you like the garters ^^

8. Wonderful seller! I highly recommend her!

9. Bought a pair of sneakers from fuminshouneko, great communication, overall perfect transaction, highly recommend! :)

10. fuminshouneko bought a pair of shoes from me and paid immediately. Good communication and a pleasure to deal with~! :whee:

11. fuminshouneko bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you!

12. Sold a DOC Homme Kirill to fuminshouneko. Wonderful transaction. Great communication and prompt payment! Thank you! =D

13. I sold a centaur doll to this girl, patient, kind, and she paid promptly. Very great Transaction.

14. Had a great transaction with fuminshouneko/Neko-chan she bought a pair of sandels from me, and paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived!

15. I purchased a pair of DOT hands from her. She's WONDERFUL to deal with and is a great communicator. I sent a PM to her asking about the item and only a few minutes later, did she reply. I was amazed. :XD:
      Great transaction, perfectly described item AND fast shipping! I highly recommend her. :) Thank you so much!!! :D

P.S. - Free candy is awesome. Wasn't expecting it. XDD Thanks again. :3nodding:

16. fuminshouneko bought a Dollzone Hid from me :) Super friendly, pay fast, was such a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again!

17. I sold a B&G body to fuminshouneko and the transaction couldn't have been more smooth and enjoyable! She was super-fast at communication, paid immediately (like that same moment) and was extremely friendly. Overall a complete pleasure to do business (and chat) with! :) I'd welcome any future transactions with her and wish her all the best with her incoming little peoples ;)

18. I must say fuminshouneko is just WONDEFUL to deal with. She is such a sweetheart.. I deffinantly would love to have another transaction with her again ^.^

19. I bought a pair of green metallic eyes from fuminshouneko! she's a pleasant seller, courteous, super fast, and communicative!

thanks for the hairclip too! 8D

20. fumishouneko bought a BW Vampire Chiwoo head off me.

I'm glad we kept in touch, and she paid right on schedule. THANK YOU!

:D