1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New FCS Molds at Sato Discussion Thread

Mar 6, 2007

1. [Moving this here because I wasn't thinking and stuck it in the news thread like a dummy. >.O]

Surprisingly, I really like a acouple of these new face molds. I'm not a huge Volks fan, but lately they've been getting my interest a bit more. The F-33 and F-34 are both quite nice.

I just wondered though, does anyone else think the F-34 looks just a little bit like School C? I mean... there are some differences (slimmer nose, ect.) but, I don't know... something about her makes me think of a School C big time.

-Abs

2. I dunno bout you guys, but I am thrilled at the F-32!! Hooray for more anime styled molds!!! :D

3. Yay!! :D You said it, sister (or brother)!! :thumbup I'm so happy they made another anime-styled head! :chibi Most of my favorites are styled that way (big eyes, small nose and mouth).

Lately the trend has been toward more realistic sculpts, and I was afraid that Volks would stop releasing cute, anime-styled molds. :( I'm so glad they haven't given up on me! :kitty2 Volks is awesome! :abow: :aheartbea

4. I'm imagining having two F-34 sisters... God, that would be SO cute!

F-32 is awesomely ADORABLE. I squealed with joy when I first saw her. I'm glad they're doing cutesy anime molds still. :D

5. I'd like to have F-34 twins, one boy and one girl... Now I just need to win the lottery! Anyone willing to give me the winning numbers?

6. I've said it in the other related threads so I'll say it here too, I like all of the new Full Choice heads.

The F-32 is so sweet looking. It's not a head type I normally go for, but she's so well done! The F-34 has that Amelia's little sister look to me. It's funny, I almost think she should be a mature looking mini than a young looking 10 or 13 girl. The MSD F-18 is hard for me to see on my moniter, I can see an Ushi resemblance but also Manabu. Ushi is beautiful and I like Manabu sooo...so far so good.

I've been pulling up the pics of the F-33 and comparing it and back and forth between the F-20, CP Miyu, School C and all the other family members I want this character to work with. I've been waiting for Volks to make my Lina for me but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself based on two pictures. Looks good right now though. 33 XD

7. I think F34 looks like Liz and School C's lovechild, a very pretty head that I think would make an adorable boy.

F33 I am VERY interested in. I need more pics to see if it will work for my final big boy. I love that very serious expression combined with the pointy nose.

8. I think F-34 looks like a younger Liz and F-33 looks like a grown up Yuri ;)

9. F-32 looks like a baby Chii!!!!

^_^
      Raven

10. I was actually thinking F-33 was the one who looks alot like School C instead of F-34, but maybe it's just me. Either way, I think I'm in love. ^^ And even though I'm not so big on minis, the new MSD is adorable too.

11. Not only a little of School C, but School A, F16, F21... I see similarities of a lot of the heads in her! ;)

Volks really slimmed down a lot of the features of the larger heads for this smaller/slimmer head. I love that they kept the essence of the other heads, but still made her unique. And her face is so versatile; she could have so many different personalities! I really like her! :love

12. I've already said it, but I think F-33 has a lot of promise, and I'm actually really happy to see a more anime style head in F-32 even if I don't think I'd ever get one, it's still cute and it's good to see they're keeping in variety.

*edited* Oops, no animals here.

13. o.o "animal" you mean "anime? :?

I like F-33 but I'm not sure I like it enough to get one...

14. Oh, ha, silly me. I'm writing a critical report on Celtic animism, my brain is fried.

I just think F-33 would be perfect in sunlight for one of my characters, and that's what makes me like him.:aheartbea

15. F-33 looks like a grown up MSD Rock to me.. maybe after looking at more photos, i might make plans for 'him' :D

16. i like the new F-33 head, the only problem is he is limited to an area and it'll be harder to order. He looks lovely tho

17. I thought I had seen all photos for the Osaka Dolpa, but where did the photo of the F-34 come from? I like the face mold, since it looks like a combination of School Heads A and C. If only it werent Sato-only.

18. I like the F-33 and F-34. I may try to order them through Ria Ria. Their both going to be SD13 boys.:)

19. I like F-33 and F-34 too. I agree with some others who said F-34 would make a really cute boy. No more for me though! I already got my FCS! Must...stop...