1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion about Dollstown Elysia Head by Torre

Feb 4, 2007

1. Ok, I am not sure how many people know about this or not. But Torre at Dollstown, has been working on a new head "Elysia".
      I asked her whe she figures Elysia will be released, and I was told around the end of February. I'm pretty excited about this one.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks Kotori! I hadn't noticed the creation of this new head at all. She's such a different look from all the other DT girls, but I think that's a good thing and I really like her. Her wide nose and wide/frowny mouth are great! I think she'd look really smashing next to my HyperManiac boy. :aheartbea

End of Feb., hmmm... St. James' Birthday is coming up...

3. *faints*

She is beautiful - beyond words beautiful! What an amazing addition to an already impressive atelier. Wow!

4. I love the shape of her eyes... She'd look great beside a K-Doll.

5. OK.. dunno why but Dollstown tries to kill my wallet lately.. 15body first and now this head ;_; She's lovely ;_; <3

6. *gurgles* *dies* Ooooh...so pretty. Those lips! She looks like Kill_U (who I already love) but a bit more refined and smooth. I think I'm in love.

7. *emits squees too high-pitched for human ears*

I've been waiting for someone to make my Pauline, and there she is! I thought for sure she'd be a K-Doll or a Hypermaniac, but there she is just waiting for some flaming red hair and frowny eyebrows. And she's very pleased that she'll be getting such a hot body! Yay, no tricky to assemble, expensive to collect hybrid this time! Who knew it could be so easy? :love Yep, I'm likin' this hobby. :aheartbea

8. OH MAN! She is waaaaaaaaaay too pretty for my bank account. XD I can hear it weeping.

9. Oh. My. Gawds.

I love Torre's stuff.... and this is no exception!!!

Raven

10. Hmm.. when I look on her.. all I miss is elf ears.. she looks like elf to me :D

11. anyone need organs? I have to have this one!!

12. Oh no! My wish list is getting too long........ I just adore Torre's work....I must have this girl......Elysia..such a pretty name too.

xen

13. I love her cute nose and eyes! She'd look good with a nice, dark set like in the upper-right.

...She'd also make a cute boy.

14. Would make a very cute boy ! what size body can this go on? this is an SD girl? Whats the dollstown resin like?

I hope this head is not overly large I would love it on one of the 13 bodies and not on the newer body as I prefer smaller SD's (less tall)

15. Oh, darn, I HAVE to get her!

16. i love her!
      still waiting she's available.

17. I love the face shape and the lips but I wish the nose was not quite so childish. It's nice that it's wide, it just also looks short and kind of undeveloped like a little kid's nose.

18. I think it's a cute nose! Very rounded, not as pointy as some mold's noses.

19. She is a definite must have that's for sure....

20. anyone know when dollstown sell his girl?