1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Kes

Jan 10, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for Kes.
      If you have had a transaction with me please leave feedback here. Thank you.

2. I purchased Kes's beautiful Delf Kid Bory! He was shipped Monday and arrived TODAY! '_' The fastest shipping EVER! He's just perfect, as described and was all wrapped up nicely in his box! Thanks for making my dream come true! He's just perfect, an absolute doll! :aheartbea

3. Bought a wig from Kes. Great communication! It arrived quickly, properly packed and with everything I asked for. No problems at all. ^_^ Thanks a bunch.

4. Bought a Shushu sleeping head, that came very well packed and quickly! Thanks :) ~

5. Kes is very responsive and in-depth. Her careful attitude covers all bases, resulting in an easy, smooth transaction. :) Great person to chat with, too.

6. I have bought 2 pairs of shoes off Kes and she was very nice to deal with. Friendly emails and the shoes arrived pretty quick. Thanks so much!!! :D

7. Hi all, My feedback for Kes is to let you know what a Awesome Collector this Seller is, I bought a Black/Red wig that is in Excellent Condition and Well taken care of. Quick ship and packaged with TLC, very informed about everything and took the time do discuss mailing this wig without damaging it.
      My Highest Recommendations to all that buy or sell from/to Kes.
      :aheartbea Thank you Kes :aheartbea

8. I bought a 2007 Juri B from Kes and it arrived SUPER fast and was packaged excellently! She was really great to deal with, too. ^_^ I'd recommend her to anybody!

9. I purchased a pair of Luts eyes from Kes and the transaction was perfect in every way. No complaints and highly recommend.

10. bought a long brown and teal wig from Kes!

great communication, super fast shipping, would do buisness again!

11. I highly reccomend buying from Kes. I just bought a teal fur wig and it was better than described! The item was shipped safely packaged and sent off the same day as promised. We kept in touch the whole time and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kes again. A+++ super happy buyer. THANX!

12. i bought a volks outfit from kes and it was even better than it looked in the photos. shipping was superfast, it was packaged perfectly and she's great with communication. thanks so much! ^__^

13. I bought a wig from Kes. It was amazing because it was the exact wig i'm looking for. Fast shipping and just awesome to work with!

14. Very sweet person to talk and very understand about when things come up. Would buy something for Kes again.

15. I bought a Teen Trend outfit from Kes, and it was a perfect transaction in every way! No complaints, arrived super fast, and even with an extra little gift.........would recommend to anyone, and hope to do more business with in the future! Thanks again! :)

Roni :)

16. I bought a Dollheart MSD outfit from Kes. It was shipped quickly and was very nice to work with. The outfit is like new too.

Thanks!

17. Bought a wine red S&M MSD fur wig from Kes which came in today... Came in nicely and wonderfully wrapped and in excellent condition... Thanks!!! :D

18. Just bought and received a FAB outfit from Kes who kept it on hold for me until I paid for it ( what a sweetie!!) and shipped it lightning fast, very well packaged and in perfect condition, she is a total doll to deal with and I recommend her 110% to everyone.
      Thankyou for the extremely pleasant transaction!!!!

Hugest dollfie huggles (((><)))

19. I bought the most fabulous pair of dollheart boots from Kes! I LOVE THEM! they where packed so carefully! GREAT seller! you would never have to worry about damaged good from a great seller like Kes!!

20. I purchased a MSD-sized outfit from Kes, a Cheery Doll outfit - the Red Bunny Hoodie. They arrived safely, and nicely folded to boot! Thanks for the great transaction.