1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chibikitsune :)

Nov 3, 2006

1. Please, if you ever bought from me, and if I ever bought from you, leave your feedback here. And if I never left a feedback for you, let me know and I will. <3

2. (Yay! First feedback!! ^^)

I bought my beautiful Elfdoll Nabee, Lucain, from Bell earlier this year and she was a pleasure to deal with. She was very speedy in shipping my girl, and packed her really carefully - she's also been a friend ever since (which I suppose is about the best endorsement I can give ^^).

She's also bought clothes from me, and not only did she make the payment very promptly, but she sent me a photo when the parcel arrived!

I would absolutely recommend her ^__^

3. I had a great transaction with Chibikitsune :)
      I recommend this person :)

4. Belle is awesome to work with! <3 <3 <3

5. Super friendly 'n helpful~~answered all questions promptly !
      The item I purchased arrived so quickly, it nearly got here before I ordered it!!!! O_O

TWO THUMBS ^^ *if i had three thumbs... *

6. I bought a DoT wig from chibikitsune, it was shipped to me immediately and arrived as described. Thanks!!!:)

7. I sold something to Chibikitsune and the transaction went great! :)

8. Chibikitsune is great to work with. I bought a Customhouse SD13 body from her. She went to the trouble of removing the blushing and still got her in the mail right away. She even included some wonderful postcards from Customhouse! The body arrived just as described. :)

9. Just yesterday sat down with a few others to do a BJD photoshoot OMG! She was so professional. VERY sweet, and fun! She heard my conscerns with pics, and adapted perfectly. From what i've seen the pics are GORGEOUS! :)

If you ever have the chance to get your pictures done through her, I highly suggest you do it! :)

10. I just bought a wig from chibikitsune

not only was she polite but promptly (the next day) sent out my item nicely packaged and in perfect shape! thanks so much <3 :)

11. I bought a wig from chibikitsune and it arrived very quickly. The wig is in great shape and communications were great. I recommend chibikitsune as a great seller!

12. I bought a pair of eyes from chibikitsune~ ^^ She's a great seller and sent it out promptly : D

13. I bought a pair of eyes from chibikitsune and everything went great! She responded to messages quickly and the eyes were shipped very quickly, too. ^_^
      I definitely recommend her!

14. A fantastic and responsible buyer and a pleasure to work with! ^_^ Thank you!

15. I sold some dresses to chibikitsune - she was lovely to deal with. Very prompt in payment and friendly too. Thanks muchly! I hope you enjoy the dresses! :D

16. Chibikitsune commissioned me three times over the last year or so. She was wonderful to work with each time!

Sera~

17. She brought 1 pair glass eyes from me. Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly Recommend.^_^
      Thanks a lot. I hope I will trade with you again.

18. I bought a fur wig from Chibikitsune. She was very friendly and shipped right away. The item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! :)

19. AA+ seller!
      I bought a top off Chibikitsune. She's wonderful and very lovely!
      The transaction was smooth! I would definitely recommend her and would be happy to deal with her again ^^

20. I bought a pair of 16mm round green glass eyes from Chibikitsune. They were packaged nicely and arrived in a nice amount of time. A very nice seller!