1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase

Oct 28, 2006

1. Hello everyone,

If we were engaged in a transaction and that it was successful, please leave feedback for me. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks~

2. Ayase bought some shoes from me ^_^ She let me know that she had to pay in installments first, and asked if that was OK. I said it was, and then we worked out a payment plan. She paid for the shoes fully in the end and was very sweet to deal with. ^_^

I hope you have lots of other good transactions here ^_^

3. Ayase Purchased my MuseDoll Erato and it was a Dream Transaction Every step of the way. She made quick payment, stayed in constant contact, and was just absolutely amazing to deal with in every way shape and form. Top Noch Transaction;) I would Hightly Recomend her for Purchase or Sale
      -Anthony

4. Just have to give BIG THANKS for a wonderful transaction to Ayase!!!!!!! She is a WONDERFUL Seller!!!! I bought her Thalia doll (Musedoll) and she packed it wonderfully and shipped it lightning fast!!!! Great communication also!

Buy with confidence!!!!

Judy

5. I sold an outfit to Ayase and she is a great buyer :)

6. Ayase bought a wig from me. Great communication, very friendly, a real pleasure to deal with:D :D

Myrtle

7. Bougth items from this nice seller! Shipment was very fast and communication more than pleasing ^_^!!!

8. I bought a Yukata from Ayase. She ran down to the volks store to buy it for me! Kept very good communication, it arrived timely and safely. (Though my mail man shoved it in my mail box rather roughly!)

I would be glad to do business with her again!

9. I was just part of a Musedoll group order that Ayase ran; it was an excellent experience, very efficient and friendly, with clear, prompt communication at every step of the way. I would definitely sign on for another group order with Ayase! :)

10. thank you very much Ayase!!!^^ i bought her Erato musedoll, and I love her...

good communication!! well kept sending!!! Fast!!! thank you!!^^

11. What can I say? You're a pleasure to buy from!

12. Bought a doll head - was shipped quickly and well wrapped. Thank you very much!

13. Ayase has been an absolute angel to deal with. We worked out a layaway plan and she was always on top of things. My new girl shipped to me safe and sound. I would definitely buy from her again!

14. i recently ordered an outfit from ayase and the transaction was a breeze. she was a great commnicator and made the process very smooth and easy. =D

15. She is a great person to do business with. She is very friendly, really good! all a great transaction =D

16. I bought my Yo-SD Puff from Ayase. Very good to deal with and patient with me when I had to pay shipping late! :]

17. Ayase bought the BTSSB A & P Salopette Coordinate Set from me.
      We actually met to exchange which was great, she had a chance to look everything over first.
      It was a really great transaction overall!

18. I was recently in a Musedoll group order run by Ayase and it went really well! She was very sweet and the process ran smoothly. Thanks, Ayase!

19. Just received my items from a Musedoll group order run by Ayase.

Smooth, easy order with plenty of communication. Will not hesitate to do business with her again.

LM

20. Ayase purchased a limited wig from me. She responded quickly reply to PM's, sent payment promptly, and let me know when the item arrived!
      A very nice transaction!