1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

News from Dolls and Friends

Sep 28, 2006

1. Bump for new info on pre-orders for AngelRegion! (please see top) If anyone wants a tiny that we don't have listed there please email us. ^_^

Leeke dolls are also avalible for pre-order!

Dolls and Friends Website

2. How long does it take for the dolls to ship after pre-order?

3. Cachick: It all depends on how fast Angelregion gets their order to us. It may be a few weeks up to a month. I'm sorry I don't have an exact time to tell you. :( However, once we get the doll we send them out within a day or two. ^_^

4. Kathy, is there a picture of the vampire girl? Thanks,
      Ivy

I couldn't figure out how to see it on your site and AR's. Thanks in advance.

5. Hi Ivy,

I'm Longing for You and I'm Missing You are both vampire girls. They're shown on the our website.

LMK if you have other questions.

Regards,

6. We just got lots of cool Dollmore and Soom MSD and SD clothes in at the Dolls and Friends shop today! Dollmore won't be found on the webpage but if you are local please come in and check it out! ^_^

We are also still taking Pre-Orders for AngelRegion, Leeke World and Cherish.

7. Hey!

I ordered a few items from Dollmore through you, can you tell me if they came? Do I need to PM you with that I ordered?

Thanks! ^_^

8. Your stuff did arrive. Please LMK if you still want the leather skirt for the Model Woman. Thanks.

9. I PMed you, Kathey ^_^

10. Reminder that Angelregion pre orders end on Saturday! ^_^

Please go to this thread for more information on pre orders for Cherish, Leeke, and the others! We also do layaways for dolls on pre order in case you want a doll from one of these companies but can't order right away. ^_^

11. Please refrain from bumping your news thread. I have removed your previous bumps. Thank you!