1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BlueFairy Mini (Tiny fairy) discussion Part 1

Jun 18, 2005

1. TAKEN FROM NEW SECTION: Discussion thread here:

Tiny fairy xiao will discontinue
      the current Xiao is discontunied :o and apparently a differnet version of Xiao will be up soon..*limited quatinty*, the last orders of basic and special xiao will happen August 14th.
      http://www.bluefairyint.com/board/vi...AMBOARD4&ID=47

Dear Bluefairy customers
      Tiny fairy first Xiao is going to discontinue and new type of xiao is waiting to be released. Renewal will be avaliable from November.

we will post further information on image of new type Xiao and starting date of sales. And plus, Last order of first xiao(special and basic)will happen on 14th of Augest at 17:00. Korean time(GMT+9:00)
      Only a limited quantity will be released so anyone who wants to buy, please in a hurry to place an order.
      If you can not have any chances to purchase first Xiao please wait for renewal Xiao.
      Thankyou very much for your interest
      Bluefairy

2. Oh, that's too bad for the people that wanted her. :/ I'm curious to see what the new version will look like.

3. Ack! Xiao... :( I had a feeling something like this would happen. She'd been the only one out of stock for awhile.... It's kinda of sad that they're going to discontinue her.

Though I am very curious what the new version will look like! ...but if she's going to be LE... I wonder how that'll work out...?

4. Ack! sry i typed wrong, the new version is not limited*** sry about that
      :[ too bad Xiao will be cancelled forever, i really liked her faceup <3
      ^^cant wait for the pics

5. Xiao was my first BF and I love her. I was able to get her the blossom body two years ago before BF changed the resin color to a more pink color..
      Will be interesting to see what they new Xiao will look like

6. So the limited quantity refered to is for the current version of her? And then the "renewed" version will be a regular? I hope so ^^

7. So glad I have my Xiao now. I hope they don't discontinue more, I don't think my pocketbook could handle it.

8. D: I wanted a Xiao! @__@ Special Xiao is Sold out as well as the basic. ;-;

9. moony did you try minoruworld too?

10. I'm very sad becuse she was the only MSD left I wanted. ;_;

Does anyone know if we can order the *head only* at the 14th order?

11. aww she's the cutest one! Sure the others are adorable, but she's just amazing

12. the discontinue includes the head, they most liky will have the head for the last orders, though minoru world seems to have Xiao in stock. (head ^^)
      ACK :[, i just checked minoru only has Xiao head without makeup

13. Thank you so much Aya! ^3^

14. I got my Xiao for xmas last year. I am very curious to see the new version. I hate this waiting game...

Now, if they discontinue Niky I will have to shoot someone... he's my next BF, but I won't be getting him until this fall.

LM

15. I hope the new version doesn't look too different ;__; I want a Xiao! But... *empty wallet*

16. I hope one day Bluefairy would add something swarikko like to the body. these dolls have child bodies and i reckon they'd look cute. my attempt to find a match is impossible i guess, coz i did think of getting sdc body but the resin seems world apart. they seem to discontinue some items at will nowadays.
      i hope they dont discontinue sarang! i heard sarang in korea means love, and with those eyes and teeth revealing smile its hard to resist!
      I'm done with mature MSDs, i have SDs to play that part.
      i plan to get a little girl instead, and sarang is my aim! though now i feel like i should lie in wait to see if they are going to put out new tiny fairies?
      my first obsession is kyle. but my bf asked me, are you sure you want a doll looking at you that way all the time? *shrugs*

17. nonono...I liked Xiao...I hope the new version of Xiao will resembe the old one..she's so cute..I hope they don't discontinue Olive or Niky...(jerome's too popular to be discontinued...)

18. That really is too bad :(!! I really like Xiao, she has such a beautiful, all knowing smile

19. hello~ :3
      i've been searching around for BF TF measurements, but i've only found that only the height is posted on the international BF site...^^;
      so...if anyone could post measurements of their TF, it would be much appreciated~ ;3 (ex: head, waist, hip, leg length, foot size, etc.)
      oh~ and, are all the bodies (normal male, normal female, and blossom) the same height?
      thanks guys! x3
      :aheartbea:):aheartbea

20. Tiny Fairy bodes (aside from the blossom body) are the same as Angel Region Little Fairs, the measurement for which can be found on their website. The measurements for the Bluefairy blossom body can be found in this thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8133