1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sleep_pattern & eating.dust aesthetics

Nov 21, 2006

1. All feedback for the selling/buying/trading activities of Aberfoyle and Rose here, please. :)

Bought from:
      + Ryokokoro
      + Pakouchan
      + Lachlana
      + Kittymaru
      + St. James
      + Aichu
      -* dragondavy1 (Another Space Group Order)
      timchener (Iplehouse Group Order)
      + morbidollz
      + Brennil
      + Hat-chan
      + SDink
      + Yumedust [Free Face-up. Not really a purchase, but you get the idea.]

Sold to:
      + Rillystar (B-el Body; recieved)
      + Died (Unola Azurite; recieved)
      + Nirote (WS Kid Delf Body; recieved)
      + Kir (Unola Flourite; recieved)
      - AngelDemon (NS CP Aru; recieved)
      + Ravendancer26.2 (CP Elf Chiwoo Head; recieved)
      sakuracha (CP Elf Chiwoo Vamp Head; in progress)
      + Kyane (WS CP Aru Head; recieved)
      + Ragsolith (Volks MSD Schulze head; recieved)
      + littlesam (Iplehouse Girl Jeans)

+ will deal with again
      -will not deal with again
      -* will not buy from
      [no symbol] transactions not yet complete

2. Omg, I'm the first! :fangirl:

Anyway, I'm leaving my feedback here as a seller and would like to say that these two are excellent buyers. I mean, aside from the typical "paid in a timely manner" that's due, they've been really easy to correspond with and are just plain likeable. :aheartbea Nobody need worry about selling to Abs and Rose. I had no problems with them, whatsoever. :)

3. Sincerely just LOVEABLE!! <3

Over the course of a good month, I feel Ive made some wonderful new friends and would love to do buisness with again. I had no problems getting hold of either, and had many great conversations! ^.^ Would highly recommend!!

~Pakou

4. bought a lovely Unoa boy body from these lovely ladies :)

very easy to communicate with and wow the box was packed so well! Thanks again for a great transaction!

5. Sold rings to Abs and it was a pleasure to do so! Excellent communications and speedy payment!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. I sold a wig to Abs and Rose--lovely to do business with, quick payment, smooth transaction, welcome back any time! Enjoy! :)

7. I sold a pair of Doll Heart shoes to Abs and Rose. Communication was fantastic, and payment quick. Thank you both!

8. I bought their BW Aru CP boy's body... They shipped him out right away after they got the payment and he arrived looking great. :3

I would definitely buy from them again. It was so hassle-free. x3

9. Fantastic transaction! I bought from Abs and Rose, they were so kind to wait a while for my payment, once received, they shipped immediatly!
      thanks, would definitely buy again ^^

Died

10. I bought a whole CP Aru doll and the service with sleep_pattern was nice... I would buy from them again if they have anything to sell again. :)

AngelDemon

11. Recently sold an item to Abs & Rose, and it was a pleasant, perfect transaction~
      Very friendly, and just a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! :}

12. I bought a KD Aru head: nice service, and very quickly ^^
      Great seller!!!!

13. I bought the litte Epona (Unola Flourite) and she arrived with a lot of extras and very fast :).
      The doll is even more beautiful than in th pictures that theysent me. I may add that I requested more pics that they took for me ;).
      I can only say Big thanks for letting me adopt her.

14. Woot!! Got my Elf Chiwoo head today. It was very easy transaction and I would recommend Abs and Rose as very reliable sellers. ^w^ thanks so much <3

15. Heya! Bought my MSD Schulze head from Abs & Rose and the transaction was excellent! There was excellent communication every step of the way and the head was wrapped very, very well. :D

Thank you so much! ;D

16. Bought a suit from me, speedy payment and lovely communication, thanks!

17. Bought a shirt from me, awesome to work with!

18. abs and rose are such sweeties, i just finished a face-up for them and it was a perfectly smooth transaction! thanks guys! :aheartbea

19. Super fast and very nice seller. Great to deal with ^_^

20. sleep_pattern is a very talented customizer, she did a wonderful job on my Elf Chiwoo. He's so cute now :3 I will definitely commission again!