1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Lochness' feedback!~

Nov 19, 2006

1. Hi~!
      The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I can't quite see what to add safe for:

Thanks in advance, everyone~! :)

2. Lochness is a very lovely person to deal with, and patient to boot!

The outfit I bought arrived in under a week and Deja loves wearing it! :aheartbea Thank you~! :D

[​IMG]
      (sorry about the quality, I took them on my phone XD)

3. Awesome buyer! Loch-chan bought some swords from me. Prompt payment and easy to communicate with!

Love to do business again (and yes I'd still love pics always love pics of happy dolls with their new shiny weapons)

4. Lochness and I traded some eyes. Everything went just fine! Wouldn't hesistate to trade with again. :)

5. Lochness bought a Luts lacy coat from me! We had the transaction in person, but it still counts! ^_~
      Great buyer! Thanks miss!! ;)

6. I buy some clothes from Lochness ;) She's a good friend, but it still count. She's really nice so don't worry to buy from her.
      Thanks again!

7. Great person to deal with, excellent buyer! <3<3

8. Lochness bought a pair of Volks metallics from me and the transaction went smoothly as usual! :D

9. I sold a wig to Lochness and she payed quite promptly and is an absolute wonderful person to deal with. ^__^

10. Really friendly and excellent to trade with; I sold some pairs of boots to Lochness, got prompt payment and great contact throughout the transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to have business with again!

11. I buy a head from Lochness :) She was a pleasure to deal with it, really fast to give me the head too. A really big thank you!

12. Lovely buyer, thanks very much for your purchase =D

13. Fastest shipping from Canada to the US EVER! Packed very well and exactly as advertised. I am VERY pleased. Thanksthanksthanks!

14. Traded my pink wig for her guitar! Recieved the guitar quickly and is loving it, thank you so much!!

15. Bought from Lochness who is a great seller with good communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

16. Lochness made me a hat for Dorian and hand delivered it to a meet-up. Hat is awsome, realistic and fits perfectly. :aheartbea

A great addition to Dorian's hat collection.

17. Sold an Amakusa outfit to Lochness. Easy and great transactions. Nice buyer! Thanks!!

18. Great buyer! Sold a wig, and was promptly paid. Thanks very much!

19. Lochness bought a Leekeworld wig from me. Payment was made quickly and she was super nice as well. Great buyer!!:)

20. I sold a Volks outfit to her and she paid superfast! A really nice person to deal with! Thank you!!! :)