1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DIVI

Nov 6, 2006

1. Hello and welcome to my feedback thread! :sumomo:

Kindly leave your feedback for me here.

Thanks very much!

2. divi is an excellent buyer. She was very pleasant to deal with! =) Hope to do business with again ^_^ *hugs*

3. Divi recently purchased my Ciel head. She was courteous and prompt with payment. I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I would do business with her again!

4. Divi just finished the most amazing mod and face-up of a DollZone Ying for me. She turned a ho-hum doll into a work of art! Fantastic gal to work with.

[​IMG]

5. divi is an awesome seller, and was both kind and caring when something personal happened--she put me before her sale. Delivery was prompt ad quick, and the packaging was safe. I love my Cien!

6. divi bought an outfit from me. She paid super-quick and we kept wonderful communication throughout. An all-round great transaction, highly recommended as a great buyer!

It was an absolute pleasure chatting with you as well! Will deal with divi again in a flash! :daisy

7. divi bought a white fur wig from me! she paid promptly and full amount. she's very nice to let me know that the goods have arrived afterwards and was very nice to deal with :D

8. divi bought my CH body from me and was wonderful to deal with, great communication! ^^

9. divi is truly one of the best sellers that I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. I bought her Kohya :D She keeps great communication and is wonderful to talk to. Thank you so so much for making one of my dream dolls come true and making this a great transaction.

10. Divi sold me a head, communication was great, packing was excellent!

11. I've had 2 transactions so far and all were great - quick payment and quick notification of when she received the items. I look forward to her return business.

12. divi bought an SD clothing item from me. Very pleasant to deal with! Great communication and paid quickly.

Thank you!!

13. Divi sold me a CP head, and the transaction was great. She was very friendly, quick to ship and patient with me :"D. A wonderful seller!!

14. I purchased a WS AR Cosette from Divi.
      Divi is a lovely person to deal with. She's friendly, honest, and was quite accommodating about getting my doll to me while I was vacationing out of state. My doll arrived well packaged, as described (actually I thought it was a little better than described. The little flaw that was noted in the sales thread and pictures is barely visible in person!)
      Took a little while to get back to me about shipping, but everything turned out so very well in the end. I still couldn't possibly be happier with the way this transaction went!
      I am very happy with my purchase and would gladly transact with Divi again in the future. :)

15. I purchased a Lati doll from DIVI & the transaction was very pleasant. Doll arrived very well packed & as described. She maintained excellent friendly communication. I would not hesitate to transact with DIVI again in the future & can highly recommend her to others who may deal with her in the future. :)

16. Divi has just given me the cherry on top of the sundae which is my collection. I couldn't get a tan Lati Laches demon when they were first available, and I just longed sadly at every picture I saw of the incredible cute.

I saw her for sale thread and was on it right away. She was delightful to deal with, kept in touch every step of the way and was in general exactly what you hope for in a seller.

And I have my demon Laches!! Finally!!!!! :D

Thank you so much, Divi.

17. I have bought a sd13 boy body from Divi and couldn't be happier!
      She answered all questions and replied every pm promptly. He was shipped out fast and the body itself is perfect!
      Thankyou so much for a perfect transaction!:aheartbea

18. I bought a SD10 Boy Body from divi... It was a bit difficult, she took some time to answer, but it was because she was ill, so I guess it was bad luck after all.

Although she told me she had sent the body on Tuesday and didn't send it nor answered my PMs 'til next week, she apologised, and refund me half of the shipping price when she got better, the body was very well protected and all...

And that was my experience with her. :)

19. My lovely Kirya arrived very well packaged and quickly!:) Beautiful faceup and doll sculpt.

Thank you so much! I recommend this seller and artist.:thumbup

20. I purchased Dollstories White Kirya from Divi. I met her in person to pick it up. It was packaged beautifully, and the faceup........exquisite!! I recomend Divi, and Dollstories to everyone! :)