1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sour_Dotz

Oct 19, 2006

1. ^__^ very nice to deal with Sour_Dotz~ great transaction & communication, payed very fast~! Thank you~

2. Sour_Dotz is an EXCELLENT seller. She was very nice and answered all my questions. ^^ She shipped very quickly and my doll arrived in perfect condition, and just the way she had described! I would definately reccomend Sour_Dotz to anyone! Thank you, Sour_Dotz!!!

3. Had great transaction with Sour_Dotz. Good communication and fast payment.

Many Thanks!

4. Sour_dotz purchased a wig and eyes from me, and paid immediately, it was a smooth and easy transaction, thanks! :daisy

5. I bought a pair of purple souldoll eyes from Dottie and it was a positive experience ^^ Worked well with relpies and she left me a lil' note in the package with the eyes! lol. ty~

6. hi
      I am very very happy with Aida, thanks for all!!
      Very recommanded seller and very pleasant to deal with!
      Patient and friendly!!!
      THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sold a pair of eyes to Sour_Dotz, everything went great, thanks so much! ^^

8. Bought a pair of green and blue acrylic eyes, recieved very fast, very friendly transaction! :3

9. Bought a pair of amazing red eyes from Sour_Dotz. She was incredibly friendly and she sent me some really lovely extras. Thanks very much!

10. I bought a Dollkot Leaf body from Sour_Dotz, and she was extremely patient with me, as I was a little slow to get the payment through. The tatoos she has given the body is beautiful, and the whole transaction was just really good. The package was here very fast after she sent it, and it was really well-packed.

Thank you! :) :D

11. She did a very nice job on my dolly's tattoos and body blushing.
      Thank you very much!

^^

12. Sour_Dotz is an AMAZING person to do business with!
      She gave my boy the most adorable faceup,(I'll edit with pictures once he gets a wig ;D) and she even sent a little gift along with it!
      Highly recomended n__n

Thanks again <3

13. Sour_Dotz made 2 pairs of wings for me, and they are AWESOME! They're SO adorable!! ^_^ Thank you so VERY much!!! She was speedy, informative, and VERY friendly!! ^_^ Thank you SO much again! :D I just can't say enough about Sour_Dotz! She was just so wonderful!! I highly recommend Sour_Dotz for any sale or commission!! ^_^!!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. super awesome!!!!!!! she made takumi a pvc dress it looks amazing <3 and it makes him to look soooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!! thank you so much!!!! you were a wonder to work with ^^ look forward to future transactions!

15. Sour_Dotz was part of my recent Mystic Eyes Group Order.
      She paid fast, had good communication and was an awesome buyer!
      Thanks and enjoy your eyes! :daisy

16. I've sold unoa sleeping modded to Sour_Dotz. She's great to deal with. fast payment , awesome contact . Everything went smooth, perfect transaction . Thank you again!:D

17. Sour_Dotz bought a Lusis faceplate from me. She paid quickly, and I'm just waiting for her trade end of the deal. :] She's quick with PMs and very nice. <3

18. Sour_Dotz painted my Baha's lower arm tattoo. She not only did a wonderful, beautiful job, but she kept open, steady communication and shipped promptly.
      :aheartbea :aheartbea for Sour_Dotz

19. had a great transaction with Sour_Dotz for one of her tattered dresses...fast ship, excellent communication! thanks so much!