1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Positive feedback for Misuka

Sep 23, 2006

1. Misuka is really wonderful to deal with!
      I bought a doll from her and she has been very nice, extremely patient and just great to deal with! Communication was also perfect :D

2. Misuka is a good and nice buyer ^^
      fast payment hope to trade with you again

3. I've bought yo-sd wings from her. She's a great seller! Great communication, and fast shipping! :)

4. My gorgeous little Ami arrived today and I am so happy with her, Misuka is a true dolly darling to deal with and there every step of the way 110% a super seller!!! many thanks <3

5. I bought Madeleine, my Shall head, from Misuka, and it was a great experience. She's friendly, prompt, and overall great to deal with! ^_^

6. Misuka is an excellent, honest and patient seller, really good communication all the way through despite her being in the middle of a house move! I purchased a Serendipity Shall body from her and it arrived in perfect condition :)

7. Misuka is a wonderful seller!
      I bought a Yukinojo from her recently.
      Communication was gerat.

8. Sold an outfit to Misuka and everything went well. Thanks! ^^

9. I bought my Volks Luna from Misuka and I couldn't be happier!! The doll was well packed, came quickly AND she took a check!!

10. I sold an FCS to Misuka and she was great to work with. Prompt on replies, good communication, and let me know when her doll arrived. I was very happy to work with her and would recommend her to others :D

11. I bought a bunny outfit from Misuka and the transaction was wonderful. She answered all questions promptly and let me know exactly when she would send the item. The outfit was packed well and arrived in excellent condition. She even included some lovely stickers :aheartbea

thanks so much Misuka :fangirl:

Highly recommended :thumbup

12. I bought a pair of Bambicrony butterfly wings from Misuka. Very nice item!

13. Misuka sold me some boots and they were perfect ...just as described. She is a love to deal with and I am happy to have been able to buy from her!

14. Misuka just bought a Pipos rabbit chess piece from me. She listed a WTB ad for it in the marketplace and followed through with the purchase after we worked out the details of the transaction.

She was very nice to deal with and communication was great. I highly recommend doing marketplace transactions with Misuka!

15. Its really lovely to deal with Misuka. She paid prompty and informed me when the item arrived. Thank you very much Misuka :D

16. Great buyer~

Bought a Drooping Kitty Resin piece from me ^_^

Fast response and quick on payment!

Would definitely sell to her again in a heartbeat :3

17. I bought a pair of dolly eyes from Misuka. She was willing to hold the eyes for me for few days until I had the funds ready. Thank you so much again!

18. I bought a pair of eyes from Misuka and they arrived in excellent condition. She informed me of when my package would be shipped out. Smooth communication and an easy transaction. Highly recommended seller!

19. Misuka is an AWESOME customer. One of the fastest payments I've ever gotten and a breeze to deal with. Thank you for your business!

20. Misuka bought some clay flower from me.

Fast payment and good communication ^^

I would work with her again