1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. If you have done Business with Me. Id appreciate Feedback.

Thank you :)

2. can't say enough! wonderful products and service!

3. Thank you! I got gorgeous wigs for my Yo's, great emails and fast shipping.

4. Wonderful & great quality fur wig. AAAA+++ seller. ^0^

5. :fangirl: ALL of my girls love their SewAddictd wigs!

6. Thank You! Pam is wonderful - so nice to work with. Super fast turn around on my special order. Shaasta's cat ear wig and pleather pants fit perfect!

Thanks once again,
      ~Shannon

7. Pam made an adorable cat-eared wig for my doll.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

8. Just bought a doll from Pam and it was shipped very quickly. Pam keeps in touch throughout the transaction.

Thanks, Pam!

9. I've had two incredible transactions with sewaddictd. She's friendly, professional, does great work and has fast turn around. What more could you ask? :)

10. Pam is just fantastic. Great communication, friendly and professional. She is just a joy. I will do business with her again and again and again. And my boys wigs are fantastic!!!!!

11. We have several things by Pam from years gone by- long term she holds her value :B Also have many friends with Pam's stuff- never a complaint!
      QZ :)

12. Wow, a Blast from my Past :)

Hi ! And Thanks QZanny!

And Everyone for your Nice feedbacks! :aheartbea

13. I bought some cute items for my Petite AI on the 22nd November, and received them already on the 30th! I'm very pleased. Highly recommended.

14. Pam is super to deal with - she makes great stuff too! This time I sold her a pair of boots - great correspondence, very fast pay - completely delightful. Hope our paths continue to cross. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

15. Thank you so much! FAST service! I was shocked when I opened my mail box to see my wigs sitting there, patiently waiting. The fur is so soft and the wigs fit nice and snug.

16. I bought her a elfdoll Lydia and some ooak fur wigs!
      I really appreciated dealing with her, she is very friendly, patient!!
      A perfect experience!
      thanks for all again!
      best wishes

17. Just received a really nice knit top for my SD girl-
      Great workmanship, quickly shipped, and very nice to deal with :)
      Would buy from again-
      Highly recommended!

18. Super fast and super friendly! I <3 the wig, and look forward to buying from her again!

19. I bought a wig with a braid from Sewaddicted. She is courteous and a VERY fast worker :) I got my wig even earlier than the date we agreed upon. I'm so happy. They fit very well too, not big and not too small. I would definately buy from her again!
      ~Meg

20. I have gotten a number of lovely items from Sewaddictd, both wigs and clothes! She has always been a pleasure to deal with! I will be buying more, I'm sure!

Nancy