1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rin-Rin

Sep 14, 2006

1. I suppose I should be getting a feedback thread...and well, here it is! :sweat
      Please post, if you've had a transaction with me!....

2. Hi everybody!

Rin-Rin is a very confidential seller and highly recommendable.
      I've received my MNF Soo head just a few days (3 days I think - I did not count:sweat ) after payment - super fast shipping :D

@Rin-Rin: when she's finished I will send some pics :) Thanks for this kind transaction. It was a real pleasure. Hope someday in future we can repeat this ;)

~Utukhu

3. Rin Rin is a very very nice buyer! XD very very friendly too ^_^

positive++++++++ feedback for her ^^ cuz she's simply too nice to deal with ^w^

and thanks for buying the mini crownie from me, really glad you like it too ^^

4. This was a really smooth international deal! I bought a MNF head from her, and it arrived carefully packed and really fast! And she's nice, besides!

5. Rin-rin is super kind and she had amazing packing skills!!!!! Fast shipping and good-seller.

6. great buyer! thanks so much!

7. This is kinda late but,
      Rin-Rin is a great seller! Me and my friend bought dolls from her
      a while ago and we were really happy with the whole transaction. :D

8. I just bought an Elf Yder from Rin-Rin. She's a wonderful seller, excellent communication and very fast shipping. I'm really happy with my purchase.

9. Rin-Rin is very nice! :D Great communication and fast payment. It was a pleasure to do business with her!

10. Great buyer, she paid promptly and let me know when the items had arrived safely. ^_^ Thanks very much, Rin!

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with rin_rin. I bought a Luts CP type II boy body from her. She was excellent to deal with - polite, communicative, cooperative. She posted extra photos when I requested them. She answered all my questions. She shipped the body very safely wrapped and packaged, and the body was in great shape too, which means that she takes good care of her dolls.

Would definitely recommend as a seller! :)

Thank you, Rin!

12. Rin-Rin is an amazing seller - I bought a CP NaNuRi head from her, and it arrived two days after I sent the money. Her packing skills are what legend is based on, she is very prompt, polite, thoughtful, and communicative - A+ all around :D

13. Perfect transaction. ^__^
      Fast payment and great communication. Was very understanding when I had a shipping delay, and I am greatful to her for that. ^__^
      A++++++++++++++
      :)
      *Jen

14. Rin-Rin bought a body from me, great communication and transaction! Thank you! ^^

15. This lovely lady bought an Elf Chiwoo head from me. She's so sweet and very communicative. It was a fantastic transaction. Thanks again!

16. I've had several transactions with Rin-Rin and she's the nicest and friendliest buyer and seller you'd ever deal with <3 She is too kind, you have to tell her off so that she won't send you so many extra things! The shipping has been super fast and she packs everything really really carefully. She's just.. Awesome! ^__^<333

17. I've been in two grouporders held by Rin-Rin and she is lovely! She sends things promptly and sometimes she'll even give you extra stuff too. :D

I hope to have more transactions with Rin-Rin in the future.

18. I bought my first doll from her and everything was great! o^.^o The same day i payed her for him she went to the post office and ha arrived the next day, great packing to! o^.^o

19. I bought a head fr Rin-Rin ,she patiently waited for my fund and the head was carefully packed and arrived promptly , good seller! thx again !

20. Rin-Rin bought a MNF Shushu vamp from me. She is amazing, and keeps in touch very well. Even though she couldnt pay all at once she tells you when she can and she does what she can to make things go smoothly. Very nice person, loves her to death ^^.