1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Stasie!!!!!

Sep 7, 2006

1. Hi all I have lost my feeback thread in the traders thread LOL!!!!! So i have started a new one, so if you would like to leave feedback for me here that would be Fandabidozeeeeee!!!

2. Stasie is excellent to buy from. All goods are exactly as shown and are posted promptly. I have bought two items from her and been pleased with both sales.

3. I bought a pair of eyes. They were well packaged and arrived promptly. Thank you!

4. I just bought a pair of acryllic eyes from Stasie. They were beautiful, well-packed and in excellent condition. Thanks bunches!

5. Excellent transaction with STASIE. She purchased a doll from me. Great communication and fast payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

6. Stasie is a great buyer! She's purchased from me several times and is always prompt with payment. She's a joy to work with.

7. Great seller! Very friendly and helpful- really quick ship and I love the wig :)

8. great buyer ^^ so sweet and friendly will do buisness with again ^^

9. She bought a doll from me, and she is a great buyer, very understanding with prompt payment, would do business with again ^^

10. AWESOME! (Sold her an outfit and wig.) Fast payment and great communication! Very nice!

11. An Excellent great dealer for trading. I absolutely happy to know and trade with her. And very nice person and frenly. XD *hugs Stasie*

12. ^__^ Today I had the pleasure of dealing with Stasie personally! I met her in London to pick up her CP Cyber Bohemian Shiwoo body in person. She was friendly, and easy to communicate with through PMs and over the phone. Her price was very reasonable, and she was great to chat with to boot!

I would love to do business with her again in the future!

13. One of the best person to deal with. On and off board, couldn't ask for more.
      This is base on more than one transactions. Great dealing with you....x

14. Absolutely fantastic person to trade with. Would not hesitate to trade again. Outfit is in super condition. Thanks so much!

15. Wonderful buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

16. Great seller! Very nice communication and smooth transaction. doll is in great condition.

thanks again Stasie!

cheers,
      Lydia

17. I had a wonderful transaction with STASIE! I would reccomend her to anyone! She was very understanding and patient, but upfront as well. I look foward to doing more business with her in the future. :D

~Meelee

18. Stasie is a great buyer. she bought a customised elf el from me.
      fast payment & contact.
      Very friendly and sweet person.^_^
      Highly recommended!!!!!
      Thanks a lot ~~~~~~

19. Stasie is awesome~ She's bought a few things from me and it's always been a pleasure! ^__^

20. I traded a BW Moon with Stasie for a R-Asiam. Even though the doll isn't staying, I was very pleased with the trade and would recommend her. She is excellent to communicate with.