1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Seller and buyer feedbacks of Kyoru304

Aug 24, 2006

1. hello there!~ please do drop your feedback if i have ever sold anything , bought anything or offered my esthetic services :) thank you.

~kyo

2. Lovely item, shipped and recieved in perfect condition. I highly recomd this sellor, they kept in touch with me the whole time and made the sale friendly and smooth.

3. This was a fun transaction! My pipa arrived nice and safe. Thank you! :D

4. purchased a pipa :) nice seller and easy to communicate with!

5. Great, friendly, communicative seller - I purchased a pipa and it's as described/pictured. Shipping was much faster than I expected, too!

6. What they said:) It's beautiful I love it. Thank you.

7. Pipa! As featured, perfectly SD sized. Thank you! :)

8. bump! collect feedback!~

9. bump bump collect feedback :) if any

10. Bought a outfit from kyoru304, item came in super fast and well packed. Very nice to deal with, an awesome seller ^^
      Thank you~

11. Sold an MSD F08. always sent payment when promised and was great when the post office were being useless. KYORU304 KICKS ASS.. and i love her to death :D

12. I had a FAB trade with Kyoru304, she is lovely to deal with and I am very happy with my wig trade, i highly recommend her 110&#37;. Huge thankies (>_<)

13. Kyo is such a wonderful person & she is really nice great communications & i really enjoyed talking with her. :D
      She gave my gram's Sooah a really beautiful face-up & for FREE!!!!
      I couldn't thank her enough!
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

14. Kyoru304 has bought several items from me last and this year. Fast payment and pleasant communication. Always a nice person to deal with. Highly recommended. :)

15. sorries this is late, but here goes!

I did a trade with her while back for a rather spledid wig.
      she was very freindly and wonderful to deal with, would work with her again!

and she's fun to chat with as a friend too!
      :D

16. Bought a head from her last summer. She's the sweetest! I've never had such a nice person to discuss and she even bared with me when I was having a bit of payment problems.

And I love my boy. :)

17. kyo is a very good buyer!
      Good communications and fast payments!
      Will to trade with her again!

18. Very nice and lovelyyyyy to deal with ^O^ She does a fab job on faceups, would definitely recommend her~! ^O^

Thank you for being ever so patient with me ^^~~

19. Kyoru304 bought a pair of handmade goggles from me and it was a generally pleasant transaction. Thanks~

20. I purchased a grey SD-sized vest from Kyoru304, and the transaction went very smoothly. She shipped the item out very promptly, and it's very cool. ^^ Thanks again!