1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sillypeach.

Aug 20, 2006

1. This is my feedback thread. Please leave any feedback you have for me here.

2. Had a great transaction with sillypeach! Very quick payment! Thanks!

3. Sillypeach sent me her Lati M head to paint, and was very thorough with her instructions of what she'd like me to do! She is patient and friendly, and communication was great. ^_^ Thanks again!

4. Sillypeach bought a doll from me with layaway and she paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

5. She bought my Volks Kohya. She paid promptly and was very nice. I'm very happy with the transaction ^---^

6. Sillypeach participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. Shipping payment came a bit late, but otherwise a positive transaction! Thanks so much!

7. bought the ajeong head from Sillypeach, the head is very good and definitely worth the wait
      and thank you for being considerate, if the head was shipped before the christmas I won't be able to receive him TT___TT
      and a big thank you for the snack, that reminds me of my hometown HK
      Sillypeach is the best seller I have encountered (heart)

8. Participated in a split with Sillypeach for a Iple EID fella. No problems at all, and would be glad to work with her again sometime!!

9. I sold Sillypeach Yue's head (from Beyours), everything was fine, and communication was great, she is a very nice person!))

10. Sillypeach commissioned my web design thread for a personal doll site. ^^ She was an absolute dream to work with. Not only was she quick in replying to any questions I had, she was quick in payment, and she didn't hesitate to let me know what she wanted changed in the layout. I would recommend her and would be happy to work with her in the future. Thank you!!!!! <33333

11. Excellent feedback for Sillypeach. Great communication. Item shipped quickly. Bought a Leeke Patrick head and it arrived in excellent condition and as stated in the FS thread. A+

12. Sillypeach sold me her Transcend B head on layaway. She was really great to deal with, sent helpful, friendly PMs and kept in touch throughout. She posted him promptly and he arrived well packed and in great condition.

Thank you! :D

13. Sillypeach commissioned me to colormatch a handmod and everything was perfect. Fast and friendly communication and fast payment. I would gladly work with Sillypeach again in the future~!

Thank you again!

14. I had split Crobi B-line with Sillypeach. She is so kind and friendly! The communication was really smooth
      Thank you for spliting with me! I'm really appreciate to do transaction with you again. ^_____^

15. I bought a modded Ringdoll Don head from Sillypeach. Sillypeach was great at communicating with me and shipped the head out quickly. Super great seller!

16. I bought a La Legend de Temps Vincent head from Sillypeach, she responded promptly to each message, and shipped the head out as quickly as she could. Wonderful person to work with and I wouldn't mind buying from her again!:aheartbea

17. I purchased an outfit from Sillypeach, and I couldn't be more thrilled! Item was well packed and arrived quickly! Would highly recommend buying from her!

18. I purchased a head from Sillypeach. It arrived packed extremely well, and all communications with her were very friendly. Thank you very much!

19. I bought a head from Sappho -- she was quick to respond to PMs and quick to ship. It was a pleasure dealing with her!

20. I bought a Transcend B smm1-n head from Sillypeach. She replied promptly to all PMs, the head is beautiful and as I expected. This was a fast and easy transaction, she's a lovely person and I wouldn't mind buying from her again! <3