1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for accidental_subjects

Aug 19, 2006

1. Hi,

I've sold a few dolls through eBay and here, and have done some shopping at Volks for some folks long ago. So if you had a good experience working with me, I sure would hope you could let a note about it here? My account name use to be House of Isis but I changed it a few years ago.

I also sell on eBay, Bonanza, Circlly under the name Ethereal Spirits.

#1 accidental_subjects, Aug 19, 2006
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    2. I sold a Volks SD13 to HouseOfIsis. It was a great experience! We actually met up for the exchange. I often run into her at the Volks store and always say hi!! She's a wonderful person to deal with. Highly recommended. :D

Beckers

3. Just sold an oufit to HouseofIsis - prompt payment and good communication. Thank you!

4. HouseOfIsis is an buyer and pays very quickly! She is very pleasant to work with :)

5. I've sold a few things to HouseOfIsis and every transaction was easy and pleasant. Very nice buyer to work with!

6. I sold a body to accidental_subjects and the transaction went smoothly. Very pleasant to deal with! Thanks! :daisy

7. great transaction, nice person, great buyer ! it is a real pleasure !
      thank you very much :) !!!!!!!!!!

8. I bought a Mau head from accidental_subjects. Great transaction. Quick delivery, good packing, arrived in wonderful condition. Thanks so much!

9. I purchased a SOOM Gem Smokey Day Gena from accidental_subjects, and she arrived the quickest I've ever seen (2 days). Good communication, well packaged doll, a successful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from accidental_subjects again. Thank you!

10. I purchase on lay away Volks Heath from Accidental_subjects ~ she was very kind and very nice deal with ...and was very well package. Thank you very much.

11. I got my Unoa Lusis 1.5 by layaway from Accidental_subjects. Very pleasant and updates me on anything.
      thank you very much for making it possible for me to own a Unoa Lusis!
      [​IMG]

12. Accidental_subjects purchased a doll from me and was very pleasant to deal with. She paid promptly and kept in contact throughout the sale. Definitely recommended!

13. Accidental_subjects bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

14. accidental_subjectsused bought a dress from me.

Accidental_subjects really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction. :D

I highly recommend Accidental_subjects!!

15. Sold an outfit set to accidental_subjects, and all went smoothly. Thank you!

16. I sold a Komame to accidental_subjects and everything went smoothly. Great communication, let me know when the item arrived, and an all-around pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend/do business with again!

17. I bought a you'd set accidental_subjects and I got it right away!!!
      Clothes are in great condition and I got a free gift!! Thank you so much... hoping to have another great transaction with you ^.^

18. I bought an outfit from Angell Studio and it was just as listed. The seller was friendly and quick to respond. Would certainly do business with again! :)

19. I purchased an SD dress and shoes set! It shipped super fast and was packaged well. Thumbs up!

20. I purchased a Volks YoSD outfit from accidental_subjects and the transaction went very smoothly. Quick to respond, send an invoice, and mail out the item and communicated every step of the way. Would definitely buy from again.