1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for 'snowleopard'

Jul 27, 2006

1. Hello again! Thank you so much for taking the time posting feedback about our transaction. :pcupcake I will be sure to do the same for you. :cheer

==================
      Other successful transactions with:
      susieq: 02/21/07, I purchased two Volks MSD kits; Mika and Myu
      rhinestonej: 01/25/07, I purchased a Musedoll Ciel head on CH girl body
      Tenshi: 01/18/07, I purchased Volks Kun body and wig (split)

2. I just sold a wig and a Toyha 2 outfit to Snowleopard. She was really friendly, paid quickly and let me know when the items were received. :daisy:

I would definitely sell to her again!

3. Sold a wig to Snowleopard lovely person . excellent transaction

4. snowleopard just completed a layaway program for a LE R-Asiam with us. Perfect transaction, awesome communication, absolutely no problems whatsoever :)

thanks snowleopard!!!

Emory
      www.junkyspot.com

5. Sold a wig and eyes to snowleopard, it was a great transaction! Thanks!

6. Snowleopard just bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me. She's a great buyer, very polite and sweet, kept contact through the whole process and paid without delays. Totally reliable and great person to deal with! :)

7. Sold her some eyes. Super fast payment, and very lovely to deal with. Thanks! :)

8. I've sold a wig to snowleopard, easy transaction and a friendly buyer.

9. Hi Snowleopard!!! Sorry I haven't written sooner, I've been a little bit busy lately... in the meantime, I wanted to respond to your thread requesting feedbacks. I sold my Toppi to Snowleopard, and found not only a great buyer but a really wonderful person and friend as well. I can't recommend her enough to anyone who wishes to do business with her! :fangirl: <--- a friendly shoutout for you Snowleopard!

10. Snowleopard bought a wig from me... paid promptly by check. ^_^
      Thanks a bunch!!

Raven

11. Sold her a doll head... perfect transaction, fast pay, great communicator. No worries! A++++ and thank you!!!
      Patti

12. I've now sold again to Snowleopard and again it was a wonderful experience. Thank you!!! :cake:

13. I sold some souldoll eyes to her; her payment was quick and is a really friendly person to work with! Thanks!

14. I sold a Carol body to snowleopard. She was incredibly sweet, very quick to reply, and friendly. :fangirl: Thank you for a great transaction. :aheartbea

15. Thank you for a great transaction! quick payment and excellent communication. A+ :)

16. I sold a pair of shoes to snowleopard--she was an excellent buyer, paid very fast even though I know she had a lot going on, and let me know when they arrived! Thank you! ;)

17. I sold a head to snowleopard .. she was great to communicate with and a pleasure to sell to.
      Thanks so much :)

18. snowleopard bought an SD outfit from me and paid very promptly and let me know when it arrived :D Excellent buyer!

19. Snowleopard adopted Juri06 Head from me, I had a wonderul Transaction with her, Very nice fast at Pm's, Quick payment, Highly Recommend Thank you :)

20. She bought a pair of BCL eyes from me, nice pms, quick prompt payments, easy communication and informed me when it arrived. ^^ real nice transaction!