1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bjbnut

Jul 25, 2006

1. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated--bjbnut (Shirley Piotrowski)

2. Had a great transaction with bjbnut. She is a great seller and super prompt with shipping and PMs..
      Thanks so much Shirley

3. Bought a beautiful doll from Shirley. She arrived in no time, beautifully wrapped. Thanks for a wonderful transaction.

All the best, Hugo

4. Shirley has purchased a Lusis faceplate, mouthpiece, and wig from me. She is very fast and extremely courteous. Thank you for an entirely painless transaction!

Best regards,

Julie

5. Great Sale with her. Paid Layaway for one of her dolls, thanks were great!

6. I sold an SDC body to her and she was an absolute delight, paid when she said she would, and was excellent with communication! Thank you again! :)

7. Shirley is AMAZING!!!! I bought a full set Pepe from her and the transaction was flawless!!

Thank you!!

:fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

8. Excellent transaction with Shirley! She paid fast, good communication and let me know when the doll got there.

Lovely!

Alicex

9. I sold a Choye to bjbnut and I highly recommend her. Custom House was really slow making the doll and she was really patient and friendly. It was a really pleasant transaction and I am so happy that everything went fine ^^

Thanks so much!!

10. Shirely just amazing , very patient and extremely friendly ! I highly recommand her!! My doll arrived safely!
      Thank you very much !!

11. I have sold a CP mature girl body to bjbnut!
      It was a smooth transaction! She paid me promptly, and kept a good communication.
      She is a nice and friendly buyer, so don’t hesitate to deal with her! I highly recommend her!
      Thanks again :)

12. I just sold a doll to bjbnut and the transaction was smooth. Great communication and really nice person. Definitely recommend.

13. I recently bought a DiM NS Persia head from bjbnut, and she was a wonderful seller! :aheartbea She was completely understanding and very communicative throughout the whole process, and the head arrived exactly on time and in perfect condition. I'd definitely buy from her again!

14. just received this weekend a WS kid delf nara head that i purchased from
      bjbnut.
      transaction was smooth and exceedingly pleasant.
      communication was quick and efficient(and friendly).
      head was shipped VERY promptly and was exactly a described.
      would gladly do business in the future with bjbnut.

m.a.

15. I just received a DIM Belita on a Souldoll body from Shirley. She packed her up very securely and shipped her off quickly. I would highly recommend dealing with Shirley!

16. Had a great transaction with Shirley - payment was super-quick, and she is ever so friendly!

Thanks, Shirley!

17. Bought a doll from Shirley - all went perfect! Great communications, careful packinm, and doll is just as described. Would highlt recommend her as a seller.

18. Just had a wonderful transaction with bjbnut. She is a great seller and super fast with shipping and PMs..
      Thanks so much Shirley!

19. Purchased a Lusis faceplate from her at an amazing price. She offered me photos right off the bat and was very professionaland organized. The faceplate was packed wonderfully. Great transaction!

20. Shirley sold me a PW Skya head and she arrived very fast and is perfect. Shirley is a pleasure to deal with and I would do business with her again anytime.