1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lachlana & "Imperial Goth"

Jul 24, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread for Lachlana & Imperial Goth.
      I have excellent feedback on ebay. If you have transacted with me, please be sure to leave feedback and I will do the same for you.
      Thanks!

These are DOA members I have sold to & recommend:

elfmoon
      elf-ears
      Leeda
      hobbywhelmed
      mystic-rush
      mithrilglow
      zalem
      Katwarrior
      Fencer
      Kagari
      rukawagf
      Coleen
      Ringshadow
      mysti_blue
      p^th3T!k~grrr1
      Chuuie
      Crimson
      Milkeye
      dragondavy1
      sada
      gretch110
      cloudtrader
      shiroi_yukiko
      KujaNuri
      siar
      Sherry
      rjladya2
      Balloon Molly
      Ashbet
      Laksinu
      usamimi
      mPy
      Nezumitoo
      Dagger
      moonlady
      angeldoll
      Robyn_in_WA
      Lyn
      Lexalot
      Sleep_Pattern
      miztyl
      crazyfish
      ChibiInuTsuzuki
      Dragonfly5338
      fairyangel
      Chehime
      Uneide
      Leeloo
      cwhbin
      Lulu
      loyaldreamer
      flpinkboxsociety
      MichelleAK
      Zully Quirke
      SeriousBunny
      lmdiener

2. I just bought the Penance Necklace from Lachlana and its gorgeous! :D I'll definitely be watching for more of your stuff for my boys :)

3. Awesome necklace arrived today! And in such good time, too! Logan loves it and so do I. ^_^

4. I commissioned a jewelry set from Lachlana. She did an amazing job! I can't tell you how happy I am with my set. It's stunning. :) She was also wonderful to work with. Very open to all my requests. Quick with shipping too. I am definitely commissioning her in the future. ^____^

5. I bought a Vampire Prince headdress from Lachlana. She even included a little cross necklace with the headdress. :whee: She us wonderfull to deal with, and I can't wait to buy from her again!

6. bought the headdress, came in perfect condition, and also with easy to understand instructions! Thank you very much for the little surprise package as well! great communication and fast shipping!!!! A+++++++++++++ :D

7. Lachlana participated in a group order I ran, very quick to pay and friendly to deal with, thank you!

8. Lachlana bought a cloak from me. Fast payment, and good communications! Definetly recommended!

9. got a few necklace set stuff from her, very communicative buyer :D :D

10. I just bought a necklace from Lachlana and it is absolutly amazing!! Her jewelry is awesome. Shipping was so cheep and fast... wow :) THANK YOU!!! :D

11. Lachlana recently purchased a set of wings from me. Her payment was prompt and her PMs very friendly. I would definitely not hesitate to sell to her again! She's awesome. XD

12. I commissioned a jewelry set from Lachlana, and I couldn't have been more pleased with her quality and service. She kept me constantly updated on the progress through friendly and thoughtful communication, and there were so many extra personal touches - too many to mention in a single post!

This is one spectacular artist and all-around lovely lady; easily one of the best transactions I've had the pleasure of conducting.

I would definitely purchase from her again! :aheartbea

13. I've had multiple wonderful transactions wiht Lachlana. She's beena joy to work with and I love clothing her gorgeous dolls! They're all spectacularly beautiful.

14. I commissioned a 7 peice set from this wonderful lady and she was an absolute dream to work with~! Everything went so smoothly and I love how it turned out, and so does my boy. Thank you very much ^_^ :aheartbea

15. I bought a beautiful headdress from Lachlana. She is incredibly wonderful to deal with, and her work is just breathtaking. She's very nice, and shipping was very fast. I would definitely reccomend dealing with her, her work is really just incredible :)

16. I've bought from Lachlana both on ebay and from DOA. Both times super easy to deal with, shipped promptly and always friendly. For my DOA order, she made me a special headdress to match the elven set for a super price, sent tons of pictures for approval and got it done in amazing time. My elves are over the moon with their jewelry. Thanks so much.

17. I commissioned a set from Lachlana and it's just fantastic! ^__^ It was promptly made and shipped too!

18. Yet another amazing transaction with Lachlana. Thanks sweetie! You're the best.

19. Great communication, fast payment, and very nice to work with!

20. Sold her a set of clothes.
      A plesure to deal with, great contact and fast payment.
      Thank you again, dear :*