1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueDollyKiss

Jul 15, 2006

1. Hello,
      Please leave feedback if you have a transaction with me and I'll do same if you pm me your thread. Thanks!!

2. Ultra fast shipping! =)
      a Lovely person to communicate with !! and splendid packing ^_~ :D :D
      Would love to deal with her again ^_~

3. Wonderful to deal with. LeroyTwin, Feather, arrived in record time. Very well packaged. Good communication throughout. Highly recommend. He is beautiful and I love him heaps and gobbles.

4. Friendly person to deal with, everything went as agreed. My Fenyo arrived well packed in good condition ^^

5. An excellent buyer! Reliable and fast payment, even sent a deposit while waiting for me to get together a shipping total without having to ask. Very responsible~ thanks much BlueDollyKiss! :)

6. I sold a Sweet Dream Mimi head to BlueDollyKiss and the transaction was flawless ^_^ She's a wonderful and sweet person to work with...I'd work with her again in a heartbeat
      *Huggs to BlueDollyKiss*

7. I bought a doll from BlueDollyKiss recently, and her communication and service was great. She shipped within one day of receiving my payment and provided me with the tracking number on the same day. We did run into some problems with the transaction halfway through, but I am glad we managed to talk it out with each other and resolve the issue in a very professional and satisfactory way. She appeared very patient and responsible throughout the transaction. Thank you again, BlueDollyKiss!

8. I was lucky enough to purchase the Kaye Wiggs "Poppy" head from BDK.

*Fantastic* communication, very speedy delivery, sent a tracking number and she (PoppyHead) arrived packaged flawlessly. I love her so much!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BlueDollyKiss as a great seller to do business with. : D

9. I sold to BlueDollyKiss and had a great transaction.
      Fast payment and great communication.
      Thanks,
      Kaye

10. I bought an Elfdoll tiny case from bluedollykiss. She was excellant and I received the item fast and safely:) I recommend her as a seller!! hugs, gg

11. You are much welcome and thank you very much for fast payment!!

12. I bought my first tiny from BlueDollyKiss and she came to me just as she said !. She's so perfect with cute little dresses. BlueDollyKiss was a dream to deal with. No problems at all and shipping is fast !

Would deal with again in a heartbeat ! :D

Thank You again ! <3

13. I bought a yo-sd from bluedolly kiss. She was excellent to communicate with- probably one of the best people I have ever bought from. The doll was in great condition and exactly as described. She shipped her super fast despite just having arrived back at home. Thanks so much, bluedollykiss :)!

14. Perfect trade my yosd Hina for her yosd Kasumi , easy communication, friendly , gently and fast shipping.
      ;)
      Recommended

thank you!

15. I bought a NS Puki Sugar Winking face, very nice to deal with and sent it out as soon as I paid.

16. BlueDollyKiss sold me a cute little pair of Puki hands. They arrived today and are perfect. Would definatley recommend buying/selling with BlueDollyKiss. Thank you so much :)

17. I purchased a Yo-SD Tinatsu from BlueDollyKiss and it was the fastest shipment ever. She shipped EMS the morning after I paid and the perfect doll arrived in two days! BlueDollyKiss sent me the confirmation number immediately after she posted and she was communicative and pleasant during the whole time. I would never hesitate to buy from her again and would recommend her as a transaction partner to anyone. The adorable doll will be a reminder of this lovely transaction. BlueDollyKiss is an asset to the doll community!

18. I purchased a NS Bobobie Sprite and she was a sweetheart to work with, even when I came into trouble and had to delay a little bit. She ships incredibly fast to boot. ^^

19. I bought a knitted summer outfit for my Pipos Ringo from BlueDollyKiss. It is so cute and very well-made. BlueDollyKiss was also very friendly and prompt in her communication. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

20. I bought I tiny doll from BlueDollyKiss.She is a very nice seller, she shipped the doll immediately after my payment,and I received a adorable little darling in a cute dress!
      Thank you very much!:D