1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silversfall

Jul 12, 2006

1. Another thread of mine started by some others :)

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89004&highlight=silversfall

The list so far:

People I've bought from:

Kimber Rose
      ~Communicated quickly and cleared up a small miscomunication about payment types

Rebecca in FL
      ~sent wig quickly. Had no problems with

marsh
      ~was sooo nice. I had a time limit by which I needed the shorts and they arrived in time! Thanks so much!

Aster:
      ~bought DOC Ivan. Quick with shipping, easy to deal with

bordercollie:
      ~great to work with and fast shipping

People I've sold to:

Avenger
      ~quick with payment.

MagickDraven
      ~paid everything on time and was great to deal with

carol
      ~enjoyed my transaction with her and she asked all her questions up front so there was no confusion later on

2. Thanks for the feedback. I've added your name to my feedback thread too; you were really great!

3. Excellent transaction with Silversfall. She's a real sweetie and an excellent buyer!

Thank you!

4. I just got my wig today from her.

she kept in contact throughout the whole transaction!

great seller I highly reccomend her.
      A+!

5. Fast with payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

6. Sold a Long Black Veil ;) to silversfall. A pleasure to deal with - thanks!

7. Excellent buyer!

She's always very quick to respond to PMs and let me know what's going on.

Silversfall bought a Lati doll Aida on layaway from me on my ordering service for the limited Lati dolls. Not a small chunk of change. Good to know she's very very honest and a good buyer!

8. This is one of the most amazingly efficient and fair sellers I have ever had the privilege of working with! Her pms are friendly and informative, she makes quick decisions and sticks with them, her pricing was fantastic! She shipped faster than lightning and packed like a professional! Buy with complete confidence from her!

Thank you, C!!!

9. I bought a Chaim outfit from silversfall that went extremely well. Thanks!

10. We had a great transaction with Silversfall. She bought a shirt from us and all went well! Great buyer.

11. We had a great transaction with Silversfall. She bought a shirt from us and all went well! Great buyer.

12. amos came today. this was a really good transaction. he was packed really really well, clean as a whistle doll. great seller would definately buy from again.
      and he is absolutely gorgeous!
      thanks !

13. woot! the metallic cat red eyes arrived today and she help me in my woes regarding this pair of eyes!

it is really lovely!! :D

14. Silversfall bought a 4D jacket from me, payment was quick and transaction was smooth! :)

15. Oh, gee I took forever to do this. Silversfall bought a pair of boots from me- payment was fast and the whole thing went great! It's awesome to do business with such a nice person.

16. Bought a great pair of green snakeskin shorts - great price with great shipping! Thanks! :)

17. I bought Latidoll AIDA from her and she's been very kind and helpful:chibi, AIDA arrived today but shipment wasn't what we agreed on at the beginning. She meant well but shipped him with no tracking/insurance without letting me know before sending. :|
      Good thing he arrived home safe and sound.

18. Bought a pair of SD Boots from silversfall. Silversfalls was always quick to answer my ims, communication was awesome and shipping was pretty fast.

19. Quick, communicative, and very easy to deal with. I wish all transactions were this simple!

20. I just bought a blank Elf Chiwoo head from silversfall. The price was good and the head is in perfect shape.
      The whole transaction went so smoothly and quickly. I'd buy again anytime!