1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cosplaybunny

Jul 10, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions(buying or selling:) ) you've had with me, I'd really appreciate it!:sumomo:

2. Cosplaybunny bought a wig from me. Had good communication and paid quickly. Thank you!

3. Bought a Belita head from Cosplaybunny. Good communication and as promised. Thank you!

4. hey,

I bought a DIM body from cosplaybunny in mid-December. It was shipped quickly and arrived promptly despite the Christmas rush. Excellent communication and quality goods---many thanks!

5. Sold a pair of shoes to Cosplaybunny. Quick payment and good communication. Thanks very much!

6. Bought a pair of gorgeous boots, they arrived quickly, thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

7. I did faceup for Cosplaybunny's Bambicrony, and she was extremely understanding and patient when I couldn't get the faceup done in time due to schedule conflicts. She's amazing!

8. Participated in a piggy-back order from DoD that Cosplaybunny started. She was very reasonable with payment options, and always pmed me about any problems or when something happened, like the order arrived, was sent out, etc. She is a very good person to do an order with, and I would definately do it again ^^

9. Cosplaybunny is my queen of group orders!! I participated in a DoD order, and it was totally trouble free---she always kept me in the loop, and sent my head out to me as soon as she got it. BIG LOVE!!

10. I was in the group order too! She shipped really fast and was very sweet^^

11. Cosplaybunny sold me an msd carrier. She kept in touch and shipped it off promptly. Definitely a reliable seller! A+ :thumbup

12. I had a bit of trouble with the transaction because of lack of communication but the issue was resolved and delays were explained to me (final exams at school) My DIM marianne arrived in great condition and I am very pleased with the end result of the sale~ Thank you~!

13. Recently purchased a Juri head from Cosplaybunny and the transaction was smooth, shipping was fast and overall it was a fantastic transaction! Definitely recommended!

14. Purchased a Vampire Elf Chiwoo head from Cosplaybunny good price, fast shipping, excellent communication. Recommended seller. :3 Definitely would do business again.

15. Cosplaybunny purchased a Luts head from me, very good communication, quick payment. Thank you so much!

16. Cosplaybunny bought a pair of boots from me, it was a pleasant, easy transaction. Very nice person to deal with. Thanks so much!

17. I painted a head for Cosplaybunny, and the transaction was perfect! She was there to respond to my PMs daily, and paid promptly. She is about to send another head over, and I'm looking forward to it! :)

18. Cosplaybunny bought a SD13 Volks Emma head from me. She asked for a week long layaway, and gave me a deposit right away. She also paid right when she said she would! She is great with communication and I hope to do business with her again soon!!

19. I just bought an Elf Chiwoo head form her. He shipped very quickly, arrived very quickly and was well packed. She also very kindly allowed me to do layaway on the head, since I was a little close to broke at the time and wanted this head for my sister's birthday present.

Great seller! I'd totally buy from her again :):aheartbea

20. Cosplaybunny purchased my Emma body and paid right away. She kept in touch and let me know that it had arrived to her. Thank you so much.