1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elysion Gear

Jul 8, 2006

1. Hello, this thread is for feedback for me, Elysion Gear.
      If you brought or traded anything from me please leave a comment.

Just a reminder: Meep feedback stays in the Meep adoption thread. :)

2. I've recently purchased a doll head from Elysion.
      It was shipped out quickly with tracking, and the item was well wrapped.
      Correspondences were a pleasure. ^_^

3. i purchased a jollyplus gise head and recieved it within the estimated time. elysion gear is a trustworthy seller X3
      ty! <3

4. She painted two of my heads and they look beautiful ^_^

5. I feel really bad for doing this but I bought 2 pairs of costum eyes around begining middle of June... and Elysion Gear has not returned any of my PMs and I still have not gotten my order... I've tryed sevral times to contact her asking nicely for updates or information or if something was wrong and why it was taking so long. I dont usually leave negative feedback and I'm very pacient.

Sorry but Bad feedback for Elysion Gear Taking too long and not keeping in contact with responces or updates... and having deleted the thread as well...

6. Reposted PM sent to munakchild:

Those of who had PM's me thire shipping adresses have had thier eyes sent.

7. It seems we had some misunderstandings and lost pms >.> tech difficalties =P But we worked it out and She got my eyes sent and they arrived safely!

They are very lovely, I'm in love with the pink eyes. Though the blue ones had trouble and ended up not coming out she sent me some pretty silver eyes instead and apologized nicely. ^^ I'm happy with both pairs of eyes and thank Elysion Gear for being so nice and making such lovely eyes for me ^^

8. I just got my blue eyes in the mail yesterday, and they are just as pretty in person! Thanks! :)

9. Had a wonderful transaction with Elysion gear, great to work with!^w^

10. Thank you for the lovely eyes! Recommend seller:)

11. Bought a pair of custom eyes~ I'm very happy with them :3 overall a good transaction.

12. Elysion gear bought a Ricky elf head from me. Although there were a few hiccups along the way, she was very good at communicating so I was never left in the dark. She was also patient since I had a lot of stuff going on (my mom went to emergency) and had to wait until I could ship out the head she'd bought. Thanks again

13. I sold a body to Elysion gear, and she was very good with communication. One of the e-cheques got eaten in some bank confusion, but she kept me up-to-date on the situation, and it all went very smoothly. It was a very pleasant transaction, and I highly recommend her! ^^

14. A+, friendly and the eyes are perfect! :aheartbea

15. participated in my luts group order. sent payments promptly and was understanding about a serious delay on luts' part.

16. So nice and friendly, and I love all these eyes! She explained the delays to me as they happened with my order, and included a freebie for my boy, too. :) Thanks so much!

17. I got a few things through a Luts group order she organized and she was great! Everything was very well done; and she included a gift!:thumbup

18. She bought some shooses from me and all went smoothly. Would sell to again most definitely ^_^

19. Elysion Gear purchased a necklace from me. Fast payment, great communication, wonderful to work with. Would definitely do business with again.

20. I've purchased a doll head from Elysion.
      Shipping quickly, well packing, good communication.
      Thanks ! ^__^