1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kersuru

Jun 28, 2006

1. I purchased a wig and a pair of boots from Kersuru - I paid on the 06-14-2006, and they were shipped out on the 06-17-2006. :) They arrived a week later, as expected. The items were in brand new condtion, and very well packaged. Kersuru was very friendly, and communication was good. Recommended trader!

2. I purchased a 2006 Juri head from Kersuru - she was very friendly, replied to all PM's in a timely mannor and was a dream to deal with. My package was perfectly packed and secure. :daisy 5 stars out of 5 for Kersuru!!! :daisy

3. I bought some SD boots from kersuru, and they were shipped faster all the way from CANADA, than many things I have bought that get sent to me from the US! Super seller- items packaged carefully and arrived safely! A+++

4. I purchased a boy body from Kersuru earlier this month. She shipped him quickly, kept me updated, and was great to deal with!

Thank you!

5. I bought Luts ex Mary Janes from her and she was great to buy from. The shoes are adorable. Love them.

Thanks,
      Yia :)

6. I bought a pair of shoes, they were shipped fast (mailed out the very next day) and communication was friendly and helpful. The transaction couldn't be any smoother!

7. whee I got adrians final default wig recently.

the seller was easy to work with, I highly recommend buying from her!

fast shipping too!
      A+

8. kersuru bought a SD body from me and paid instantly. Smooth communication. Great buyer! Highly recommend!
      Thank you very much! ^____^

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Kersuru.

The item was sent and received in pristine condition (pity the post decided to take their sweet time >.<) and I'm very happy.

Thank you, I would love deal with you again! :daisy

10. Wonderful buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication.

THANKS!

11. Kersuru purchased an outfit from me, paid promptly and let me know that it had arrived. Thanks so much!

12. Kersuru purchased a pair of shoes from me, paid promptly, and was very kind in her PMs. :whee:

13. i bought a pair of hands from Kersuru, they arrived in perfect condition! great communication, thank you!

14. I bought a turtleneck and jacket from Kersuru. Fast shipping, good price, and friendly to boot :D

15. I just bought a Dolllmore top from kersuru--it was a VERY quick, smooth, friendly transaction! Definitely recommended, because kersuru is an :aangel:

16. I bought a wig, a pair of eyes, and a few small accessories from Kersuru. They arrived quickly and in good condition. She's a thoughtful seller and a good communicator. Would recommend her to anyone!

17. Bought some little odds and ends(mini handcuffs, so cute!) from her. Great seller, very fast shipping!

18. I did a doll trade with Kersuru that went very smoothly. There was constant communication between her and myself and she replied to PMs immediately and was incredibly helpful through the whole process :)

19. :D I bought some clothing items from Kersuru! They are beautiful! She shipped them super quickly and had excellent communication! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :aheartbea

20. I bought a pair of 18mm natural green eyes from Kersuru. They arrived quickly and in good condition. I would do buisness with her again ^.^