1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shadrouet, Please

Jun 19, 2006

1. thanks I noticed everyone doing this so thought I should since I do sell here time and again. .If Ive done business with you , Could you please post your feedback here.

Thanks so much
      Sha

2. I bought two items from you on Friday and they are here today.
      Items in perfect condition and shipped super-fast.
      thanks,
      vicki

3. What can I say....she's awesome. One of the best I have worked with ever!!!!! Along with outstanding transactions and trades, I have also gained a great friend!

-Staci

4. Well I hope its okay to post on your own feedback thread but I just have to say Ditto to Staci.for being the best of doll buds and for creating some of the most tantalizing ensembles for BJD's to wear.. and to all who I have done busienss with or bought from , I have never meet a sweeter bunch of people before..

I can truly say its a pleasure coming to DOA each day and dealing with each and every one of you.

5. I had a very good transaction with Sha!!! Excellent seller. :sumomo:

6. I sold an outfit to Shadrouet, she was a wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication, just perfect! :D

7. I had an excellent transaction with Shadrouet, she bought a doll from me fast payment, great communication..
      Thanks again!

8. hey you guys are the best as well.. I wanted to leave feedback for you all but dont see your threads? Anyone reading the above people are just aces to deal with

9. It was over a month ago, so the specifics are shakey, but I do know shaDrouet paid for and received their item(s) with a smooth transaction. Pleasure to do business with and I look forward to future dealings.

10. Beautiful Asha arrived today. Sha was wonderful to deal with in very way - an excellent seller! :daisy

11. I bought some awesome boots from shaDrouet and they came SUPER safely packaged and were in fantabulous condition! Super happy shopper here! THANX!

12. a wonderful buyer, highly recommended - fast payment and communication

13. Friendly seller, super fast service! Thank you very much ^_^.

14. I've done business with Sha! She is GREAT to deal with!!! I purchased some fashion royalty items.

Judy

15. Awesome seller! I recieved my boots in no time! And her price was great! Pleasure doing business with you!

16. Sha and I just completed a transaction for her girl Ttory Elf, who, happily, is with me (and impossibly gorgeous). Communication was excellent, everything went wonderfully, and Sha is a pleasure to work with in every way!

Lisa

17. Sha is wonderful to do business with. Great communication and very speedy shipping. Items are well packaged and in perfect condition when they arrive.

I will glady buy from Sha again and would recommend her highly to anyone considering a transaction with her.

Thank you Sha!:daisy

18. I had two excellent transactions with ShaDrouet as the buyer.
      Highly recomended!

Sera

19. You've purchased a wig from me and you've paid very promptly! :)

20. Shadrouet has purchased items from me several times here on DoA, and she always pays promptly and is pleasant to deal with. :)