1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wicked Stitchery~

Jun 16, 2006

1. Please post sales & purchase feedback for Wicked Stitchery & Wicked Wigs here.

::NOTE in regard to pattern books~Volume 1::
      We did receive one complaint about the quality of the cover art on Volume 1 of the pattern books (ie. striped image likely due to low ink during printing). Luckily none of the patterns or instructions were effected by this and we are working with the buyers to resolve the issue.
      Please note that this was the only complaint we received and though we wanted these books to look as good asthetically as possible for the price, we wanted to concentrate on clearity of the patterns & instructions.
      Pattern break down cost for Volume 1 was $4.00 per pattern (including the shipping to buyers).
      Due to the fact that these patterns are exclusive to WS and are still used for many of our best selling pieces, we were unable to sell the books any lower than $28 including shipping.

At this time, both volumes are SOLD OUT and we will not be running a secon printing of either series.
      Thank you for all your orders~

2. quick shipping and very easy to deal with. Willing to work with a buyer. ^^ Also love the clothes!

3. Wicked Stitchery & Wicked Wigs are awesome! Their wigs are SO well made, they're hemmed on the edge, and are made exactly to fit your doll's head! And their outfits are such nice quality as well~~ Super friendly and awesome to deal with! I love them! :D

4. Quick transaction and it arrived just as quickly. Quality of the clothing is lovely ^^

5. Bought three wigs and two shirts from them. Great items. professionaly made and shipped out in a reasonable amount of time

6. What can I say?? Totally 100% First class service!!!! fantasticly well made and beautifully desinged clothes, super lightning fast delivery and first class packing!! Who could ask for more???? ((((Superb)))) ((^____^)) My dolls are very happy bunnies!!!!!!and want MORE!!!!!!

7. A truly lovely seller.. A+ all the way

Three thumbs up !!!

8. Wicked Stitchery is the best! I bought from them 3 times already and now it will be 4 ^^ Love the clothes! Beautifully desinged Perfect, Super fast shipping arrived before I even knew it~ Will Buy Again Always XD

9. Very fast, very professional and the wigs are just glorious!

10. YET another perfect purchase!! Butterfly outfit arrived today, super fast very well packed and very HAPPY!!!!! 110% Total design & service package!!! My girls are so happy, it's just the boys, they are so envious!!!!!!

11. Nothing says loving like a cool Wicked outfit! Always excellent service, great prices, perks, fast shipping, and always willing to work with you in paying.

In otherwords, Buy more of their stuff - you can't go wrong!!

I'll be buying more soon, I've got demanding dolls :)

12. I have bought two pairs of angel wings from WickedStitchery, and I have nothing but love for their craftsmanship. They're beautifully made and easy to put on my girl. :)

13. I bought my DoD Too, Simon from her - and had a wonderful experience. As well as several of her fur wigs, which I also highly recommend. :)

She's fantastic. :D

14. I can not say enough about wickedstitchery :sumomo:
      I have purchased here on DoA; on eBay and directly from their Web Site!!!!!!!!!!

The experiences have all been wonderful and the items they have and create have always been a pleasure to receive, own and use :love

15. Awesome quality, cute and always a pleasure to do business with!

16. Thank you ladies! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

17. Awesomely fast, fun to "talk" to, and makes the CUTEST STUFF!!!! eeeeeee!

A+

18. Bought a Beautiful peasant blouse recently, super fast shipping. Always a pleasure to buy from ^^

19. The outfit I purchased just arrived today & I couldn't be happier! Shipping was super quick & price was fair. The dress is of excellent quality & the emails were friendly & prompt.

Thank you very much!

20. Awesome seller! Would purchase from again in an instant! very please! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!