1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaede's feedback list

Jun 14, 2006

1. I have collected feedback massages.;

Now, write a feedback message on the thread, please.

2. Quick payment! :D Pleasant transaction, lovely buyer! Thank you!

3. Another lovely seller..and wonderful person to buy from.. A+

4. Good seller. Im very happy with my new body^^

5. Very polite and pleasant to work with. My wig arrived quickly and I couldn't be happier with it :)

6. I'm very happy with the wig I received today, and Kaede was wonderful to buy from--two thumbs WAY up! :)

7. Wonderful! She helped me find my dream doll, and fast! Thanks so much Keade for helping me find my School A boy!

8. Great seller, I just got my new body, it came really quickly!

9. Really pleasant to deal with, very helpful in answering any questions I had. The head came really quickly, just as I wanted it. Very satisfied. Would defintally buy from again.

10. Really sweet seller! The wig is really pretty, and it was shipped fast. :)

11. I purchased a doll from Kaede, the shipment was prompt, and the doll arrived in tip-top shape, exactly as he was described in the FS thread! I would definately reccommend this seller! :D

12. I've bought a SD10 newbody from Kaede and all was perfect: body was carefuly packaged and quickly sent.
      Thanks thanks a lot for this wonderfull overseas transaction!

13. I purchased some SD glasses recently from Kaede and it was a great transaction! Thanks!

14. F-28 head received. Thanks kaede! :)

15. I recently purchased a head and the transaction went very smoothly : )

16. WONDERFUL! I purchased two hats from her, one human sized and one BJD sized!

[​IMG]
      two very satisfied customers! :)

17. Excellent seller! I specified that I needed these hats before Halloween, and even though there was a weeklong Korean holiday, Kaede was still able to deliver! She shipped out the hats [one for me and one for my doll] on Wednesday, and I received the hats on Saturday of the same week. This is two weeks before Halloween!

I am a very satisfied customer, and I also recommend doing business with her. The hats are expensive, but they are worth the money!

Here premieres Daniel Falls before the VOLKS Halloween Event!

[​IMG]

18. AMAzING SELLER!!! <33 much love here! i bought a human sized hat and it came nice and quickly ^^ definatly worth what i paid

[​IMG]

19. I got an old skin SD13 boy body from kaede, and she was spectacular to work with. Great communication, very prompt and everything was exactly as she had described and pictured it!!

Thanks so much, kaede!!

Lisa

20. I bought a tony head from kaede and she shipped him fast and was REALLY pleasant to deal with. Will definately buy from her again (and i love the sheep hats XD)