1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Catish Dolls discussion part 1:

Jun 13, 2006

1. *Looks at black version*
      [​IMG]
      o.o *Cries*
      She looks like the girl from the ring. T.T {Who scares the heck out of me}

I think I prefer the white one. ^^;
      Their dresses are so lovely!

Don't know if I like the noses though, they've got quite chubby faces so it makes them look a bit squished. But at the same time it makes them look quite.

...Mod Note...
      This is a discussion about Catish dolls sold by Dollmore.

DollMore Catish Dolls discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?69632

2. I want to get Persian white and I read many good things about dollmore resin so I was wondering if she was made by Dollmore or was one of the brands that dollmore carries.

3. well, it says that the Manufacturer is Dollmore, so I assume that they are made by them. ^^

4. I *believe* they're made by Catish, and sold by Dollmore (just like Dollmore carries other brands) . . . I can't swear to it, though.

-- A <3

5. sorry if this comment is a bit late. hope it will still help...

the catish dolls have the Kid Dollmore Girl Body. the head mold may be from someone else but the body is definitely a dollmore one.
      :)

6. Here's a database thread, although there are only a couple of entries:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148063&highlight=catish

Here's a photo thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148118&highlight=catish

If you click on the "Search" in the blue bar at the top of every DoA page, you can enter search terms (such as "Catish") and view the results :)

It does only search for words with four or more letters, though.

Where are you getting "Vnu" from, out of curiosity? I thought they were called "Persian Nocturne"?

Welcome to Den of Angels!

-- Andi :kitty2

7. [​IMG]

This is the Vnu, the standard model for the Catish.

I, personally, think she is drop dead gorgeous, and cannot WAIT until I can actually afford her. ^^;

8. Does anyone know what the circumference and length of the hands normally are? I know kid dollmore doll hands are basically the same size, and I'm not able to measure one at the moment. :( I want to make gloves, and am asking for someone to help? I have looked for the measurements of the single hands EVERYWHERE!

9. Do Catish dolls have same body as Dollmore Kid girls?

I have fallen so badly for open eye Vnu. I have seen a Catish doll on DA who have Dollpire hands. And that made me wonder if Catish have same body as Dollmore Kid, or if it is just that the Dollpire hands fit a Catish.

I am so tempted to get Vnu with a pair of Dollpire hands.

10. I am saving up like crazy for the doll now. I did not have the time or money to earlier.

Once I get her I`ll spread some Vnu love. Really wish there were more of Vnu on DOA..

11. i have catish vnu but i may give her up

12. i have catish vnu but i may give her up. I keep changing my mind. She is so different. It makes me want to keep her. I was going to sell her for another doll but she is a pretty devil. I think she will end up staying with me.

13. I have just received my Reaa and I'm so impressed about her posing ability. Her name is Lisa

[​IMG]

14. Bumping this thread to see if anyone is ordering the new glow-in-the-dark girls. I was not planning on buying any new dolls, but caved and ordered the red version.

15. Waitwaitwait.... glow in the dark? O.o that sounds so AWESOME!

16. Dollmore is calling the resin "noctilucent", but basically it glows in the dark if you expose it to a light source before turning out the lights. They have 3 different versions, red, black, and white. I can hardly wait to have her. They also have some cool new blue Russian Catish dolls that I like almost as well, but glow trumps grey this time for me.

17. Man, that glow in the dark kitty is too cute!

18. The red version has really caught my interest. The fact that she's glow-in-the-dark is really cool too!! @_@ I'd really love to buy her when I have the chance. What a catch!

19. I ordered my Reaa before the "noctilucent" ones came out on Dollmore site, so I didn't have the chance to be torn in my choice XD The red version is my favourite, both for face-up and dress, but I'm not sure If the glow-in-the-dark feature is cool or simply creepy.

Anyway, greetings from Dahlia!

[​IMG]
      Blue Dress di MitisFeles, su Flickr

20. My kitty^^ name Arika

[​IMG]