1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for wc_dragon

Jun 9, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread for transactions I've had here on DoA.
      Thanks to all of you who have bought things from me and kept my resin habit going strong! ;)

2. wc_dragon was a pleasure to buy from. She was really kind and helpful. I'll happily purchase from her again! Thanks a bunch for supporting my resin habit too >^___^<

3. I recently bought a wig from wc_dragon, and it was a very enjoyable process. She sent the wig out directly after receiving payment confirmation. She emailed the tracking number too, so I could track its progress. And she offered two different types of delivery, which was nice ^__^ The wig itself is wonderful; mailed in perfect condition, and it suits my girl just fine! I'd be happy to buy from wc_dragon again!

4. i purchased my AR Cien from wc_dragon! the face up she gave him is spectacular! the whole transaction was wonderful! she is very helpful and honest. i gained a doll and a new friend to boot!

5. I've purchased an SD13 pureskin body from wc_dragon ^-^ she is a sweet and wonderful person to work with ^-^ a complete joy to deal with ^.^

6. I bought a dress from WC_DRAGON ^^ a lovely person!!!I hope to purchase from her again *-*
      Cry ^^

7. Wonderful seller with very fast shipping! I highly recommend wc_dragon! She's great!

8. I bought items from wc_dragon and they arrived safely packaged and I am a very satisfied customer! A+++++++

9. Good seller! Very nice wig. Thanks :)

10. I purchased some wig fur from wc_dragon, and it arrived quickly and safely. ^^

11. Excellent transactions with wc_dragon, both as a buyer and a seller. Awesome trader!

Thanks!

12. wc_dragon was a great customer, quick paying and easy to deal with!

Sera

13. bought her monster wig great transaction thanks~!

14. i bought some incredibly cute chairs from her, and i got them extremely fast! shes a sweetie!

15. Bought a wig-- a smooth, easy, quick transaction. :)

16. I sold a Luts body to wc_dragon, she was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and quick to respond to PM's. Thanks for a great transaction!

17. I sold SD13 Boy Body to wc_dragon :)

All of her mails were polite and speedy, and I got her payment very fast!
      She's a very nice person and a great pleasure to deal with :D

Thank you very much, dear Wc_dragon :aheartbea
      I highly recommend her!!!!!

18. Wonderful doing business with wc_dragon. I bought eyes from her. Fast shipping and curtious customer service!

THANK YOU! My girl is going to love her new eyes!

Darci

19. I sold some eyes to wc_dragon. Good communication and fast payment. Very nice buyer! Many Thanks!

20. I bought a wig from wc_dragon, and I received it in perfect condition. Communication was excellent, and she shipped it quickly. Thank you! :)