Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: feedback for wc_dragon

Great to deal with. Wonderful communication and follow-through. I bought two outfits from wc_dragon. Hope our paths cross again!

Don't skip Nine! Unseelie Queen's Avatar
    I purchased a blonde SD wig from wc_dragon. Great communication, super-fast shipping, and the wig is even more beautiful in person. An excellent seller!
    Shiwoozles, Chiwoozles, and Elves, oh my!

FEEDBACK!

Leekeworld MSD size orangey color wig.
    Great communications and speedy ship. Wig arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!
    Last edited by snowleopard; 01-25-2007 at 05:38 PM.

Bought a pair of eyes, they were well packaged and in great condition.
    Thanks!
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." Socrates

i bought a gorgeous leekeworld wig from wc_dragon and was as always a total pleasure to buy from!!! buy and sell with confidence from her as she is such a sweetie!!!! thanks so much!!!

I just received a wig from wc_dragon, and it's BEAUTIFUL~
    The transaction was smooth, and she mailed it to me promptly after payment It arrived in perfect condition, and will look lovely on Reira (DOC Bee-A) when she arrives <3

I bought a Luts body from wc_dragon. Shipping was quick comminication was good. All around good transaction.

i ated ur bubblwrap thekittybox's Avatar
    I bought a head from wc_dragon, thank you so much! Wonderful packing and super fast shipping! Great to deal with.

I sold a Volks Lucas head to wc_dragon, she's an excellent buyer! I hope you enjoy him!
    Residents: SD Suiseiseki, MSD Nagisa in Preschool x2, MSD F18, Littlefee Ante and Luna, SD Ran, DDS Mariko Sensei

You burd-turgler, you. NibbleKat's Avatar
    I can't believe how fast I got my goggles from wc_dragon! She's very helpful, too, and nice!
    Brody, DoD T.Too -- Feawen Soom Mini Gem Aren -- Pasha Luts Lishe -- Sovay Kid Delf Jeong

My art site here http://nibblekat.deviantart.com for doll art commissions!

wc_dragon is a great buyer! The payment was sent super fast and there was great communication. Thanks! ^^
    For Sale
    MSD + YoSD Clothes, MSD/Unoa/YoSD Wigs, and Eyes!
    My Flickr

S-hook slingshot master blackeyeliner's Avatar
    wc_dragon sold me a nice pair of Lucas eyes, She packed well, shipped fast and has excellent communication. A great person to buy from!

I bought some eyes from wc_dragon, she shipped them right away and they're so beautiful and in perfect condition *__* Thank you soo much, I adore them!!

wc_dragon sold me a doll couch, fast shipment, great communication, overall perfect transaction! Highly recommend!
    At Home: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (DDS Momo), Taki (MDD Cirno), Allora (DDS 06), Mizuki (DDS Nanami)
    Waiting: Miku!

I just received a wig purchased from wc_dragon just a few days ago. Just as stated, packaged well, shipped quickly. I'm very pleased! Thanks!
    My Fandom Blog === My Crafty Blog === My Flickr
    Justine (BW Luts Lishe) Paloma (Fancyboots Liebchen) Septimus (UniDoll Rio) Dixie (Elfdoll Alice Cherry Blossom) (Supia Babysup Seron)
    DoA Feedback; eBay Feedback

I bought a shirt from wc_dragon, it arrived safe and sound
    Highly recommend

I purchased a vest from wc_dragon. It arrived quickly and the transaction went smoothly! Thank you very much!
    For sale: DDdY Escalayer

I bought a wig from wc_dragon and it was very easy and pleasant. She shipped very fast, and the wig is gorgeous! Thank you!
    ♥ doll-less.devastated ♥

I bought 2 items from wc_dragon and the transaction went smooth !
    good communication, good items!! Thanks!
    "Imagine if it snowed sugar. It would look like snow, but a lot more people would be eating out"

Great buyer, great everything