1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rinoa Feedback Thread

Jun 3, 2006

1. Hello.

If you've had a transaction with me, buying or selling, please leave a comment here!

I also have 100% positive eBay feedback here, both from selling and buying.

Thanks guys!

Also, if you're reading my feedback and have any queries, please feel free to PM me! ^_^

2. I haven't recieved my item yet, but its been shipped out and I have recieved proper tracking and confirmation. Rinoa was kind and friendly in all of her messages. She graciously accepted my offer for her L-bi kit and shipped as soon as the holidays (Memorial Day) would allow. So far, a great transaction!

3. I'm glad you love your boy and thank you so much for leaving me feedback.

If anyone has had any transaction, from buying to selling, please leave me feedback, I've done quite a few transactions on here and would like to get my feedback up! ^_^

4. I sold her a doll head and had a great transaction!

5. I sold a hand-made outfit and an aika wig to Rinoa~
      Would definitely do business again!

6. BUMP.

I've purchased alot of items recently from many people, if they wish to give feedback I'm sure they will, as I'm going to leave them feedback in their threads if I can find them! ^^;;;

7. I bought old skin (beauty white) parts for Rinoa's girl.
      Rinoa had had PayPal problem, but she did her best to solve it and always had sent me sincere mails. She solved PayPal problem well and paid money to me quickly :) I felt she was really trustworthy person!

Thank you very much, Rinoa:D You are a nice buyer!!

8. Perfect transaction with Rinoa, friendly and great communication!

Thank you! :D

9. I had an excellent transaction with Rinoa. Rinoa bought a Mau head from me. Lightning fast payment and terrific communication! I highly recommend her!

10. This person opted to buy my Soo Ri doll, was notified that the transactions were NON-REFUNDABLE, then changed her mind halfway into the sale, and instead of contacting me, she came to DOA, (not in my feedback thread, instead creating a NEW thread where i wouldn't see it) and blasted me without having EVER notified me that there was a problem. Then turned around and claimed i "Forced" her into buying my doll, even tho she was in the UK and i was in the US. Anyone who would sell or buy from this individual, please feel free to contact me, for further details of this transaction.

Be wary, as this individual will NOT contact you if she is unhappy with something, but instead, will contact PAYPAL to attempt a transaction refund, without having talked to you about any problems or doubts she is having.

11. Please view THIS thread to see the full story with CBAB, seeing as how he has avoided making any reference to Rinoa's side of the story.

Rinoa is buying an Elf Lishe head from me. She has been quick to pay, quick to contact me if there's any problems, even one so small as a delay of a few hours on a payment, and has been honest, mature, and and a pleasure to trade with.

12. I am locking this feedback thread temporarily till both sides calm down.

13. This thread is being reopened again.

14. I bought some eyes from Rinoa, really great seller and a great price on the eyes, she shipped them out quickly and the communication was prompt, highly recommended :D

15. I bought a pair of Oldskin BW hands from Rinoa, she shipped them very quickly, and was courteous and friendly throughout the transaction. I would not hesitate to trade with her again. :daisy Thank you!!

16. Thanks guys! I appreciate all the feedback :)

17. I just recieved some MSC from this lovely lady! It arrived well packagwed, and she kept me informed of the slight delay it went through. ^_^ She's a gem to deal with!

18. My MSC also just arrived from Rinoa. It was extremely well packaged. :)
      Its great to deal with sellers like Rinoa. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks so much!

19. I sold a pair of eyes to Rinoa and she's a sweetie, very friendly and polite. Kept in touch during the process and paid promptly. A reliable person and a pleasure to deal with - totally recommended! :)

20. Rinoa was in my Soom Group Order. She paid quickly and great communication :D thanks for a smooth transaction.