1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll 1/4 Smart Mini discussion Part 2

Nov 15, 2014

1. This is a discussion for Spiritdoll Smart 1/4 Mini dolls.

Measurements: Snowdrop
      Total hight:45cm
      Girth of the head:17.5cm
      Girth of the neck:7cm
      Width of the shoulder:8cm
      Length of the arm:14cm
      Girth of the chest:16.5cm
      Girth of the waist:14.5cm
      Girth of the hips:20.5cm
      Girth of the big arm: 5.3cm
      Girth of the forearm: 5.2cm
      Width of the palm: 2cm
      Length from the shoulder to hips:11cm
      Girth of the thigh:11cm
      Girth of the leg:7.5cm
      Length from the bellybutton to foot:24.5cm
      Length of the foot:5.4cm
      Width of the foot: 2cm
      Eyes size: 12mm

Spiritdoll 1/4 Smart Mini discussion Part 1:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/599527

Spiritdoll 1/4 Smart Mini discussion Part 2:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/649976

#1 ginarolo, Nov 15, 2014
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    2. Haha Samson!! I'll agree to that!! Let's load this page up with all the lovelies!!

[​IMG]

I'm having a bit of a conundrum on this one... how do you guys feel about a rename?!? I been calling this lovely Snow for a long time now, but I was tossing around calling her Neve from now on?? What do you guys think?? Have you ever changed a doll's name after having them for while??

3. New thread spam ho!

Also, I've never renamed a doll. I've considered it but the name for me became too much a part of the doll once I'd already decided on it and for me they've all stuck. But you said that Snow was a temporary name to begin with so I don't think there's a problem changing it.

[​IMG]

4. Show me more! Love Snowdrop, even if I could still not decide to order one. But she's high on my list! So please spam more... [emoji2]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

5. Haha... I don't feel so bad about it then ^^

Uwaaa!!! Twisted-Whisper-L!! How come we haven't seen this lovely around here before?!? She's adorable!

6. Thank you! :XD:
      I somehow didn't finde the time to take proper Photos >_<

7. I got my shipping notification today, and it turns out Spiritdoll shipped her five days ago and she will be here TOMORROW! :D I'm finally joining the Snowdrop army! I no longer have to creep on everyone's Flickrs to get my Snowdrop fix!

8. Don't be alarmed if you find yourself staring at her sweet face for long periods of time or blacking out and finding her in your arms. It's all standard symptoms and pretty soon you'll stop worrying about them =)

9. Congrats, caramine! :D

My girl's eyes arrived today, and are perfect for her! I'm hoping there'll be a break in my schedule so I can get her blushed, but even if I don't manage it, she'll still probably get some Christmas photos to show them off. Snowdrop is an adorable sculpt even when blank.

10. I really am starting to love the tan skin for Snowdrop, her default faceup in that skin color is so lovely.....hmm.....

11. Come on, Christmas event! They did one last year. I need freebies to convince my hubs that yes, I need to order a doll NOW to take advantage of the special. :)

12. Congrats caramine!!! The wait is nearly over!!!

Has she arrived?!?! *poke poke* *nudge nudge* Pics?

I know!!! They haven't updated in so long TT^TT .... however their blog hinted at a new body for Christmas >_<

13. Oh, yes, she's been here for a little while now! I haven't had time for new pictures (busy with school) but I'll repeat one of the ones I really liked with her when she arrived:

[​IMG]Winry: Candyland by vicemage, on Flickr

14. Oh geese!! This is all me being a goose, I remember this pretty girl now :XD:

15. No worries, ellipses, it happens! Right now I'm amazed I can remember much of anything, with the end of the semester rapidly approaching! *_* She probably won't get taken apart for blushing until classes end, but hopefully the trend of mild winters will continue and I'll be able to get her done before the next semester starts up.

16. I really wanted to redo the girls hands but we got hit with such a hard snow these last two days! I definitely can't take them outside for snow day pics. Way too much snow and the wind is near to carrying me away! Not good weather for dollies. And not good for MSC either

17. Oh dear!! I wish I had those excuses XD ... I'm the teacher on that end, so I'll blame it on marking and report cards to be done :XD:

We've been watching all the snow you're getting in the area... you know it's bad when it makes the news in western Canada where getting 4 feet of snow in a day is nothing :P ...but 8 feet is massively worrying and I can't imagine the moisture!! Stay safe!!

18. ellipses, you remind me of one of my undergrad instructors, who always liked to say, "Teaching would be so much easier if it weren't for all these students!" :XD:

I'm crossing my fingers that the upcoming project in one class isn't too horrible, and I survive the other two I need to get done, with enough time to just worry about finals and getting dolls taken apart! Though Winry's still pretty without her face, I'd love to get her painted up and ready to really show off.