1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cauldroness

Oct 13, 2014

1. Creating a thread for DoA feedback!

Other feedback:

I have positive feedback on eBay, username "cauldroness"
      http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rid=cauldroness&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Other forum feedback:
      Dolly Market (username Cauldroness -- http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=540079 )
      Pullip Style (username Cauldroness -- http://pullipstyle.com/resource/viewforum.php?f=20 )
      Pullip Paradis (username Cauldroness -- http://pullipparadis.actifforum.com/commerce-f9/evaluation-des-membres-t2674.htm )
      DollfieDreams (username Cauldroness -- http://www.dollfiedreams.com/feedback.php?mode=feedback&u=495 )

2. I purchased a Volks set from Cauldroness and am very happy with our transaction. She was easy to deal with, great communication, quick to ship and I love the set. Thanks again.

3. I purchased a wig and Volks set from Cauldroness and the transaction was perfect. Super fast shipping, great and friendly communication, and items just as described. I would be happy to purchase from her again. Thank you!

4. I bought two pairs of hands from Cauldroness and everything was perfect. Fast and friend communication, lightning fast shipping, absolutely perfect items well packaged. Would definitely purchase items from her again.

Thank you!!

5. I purchased a pair of shoes from Cauldroness and the transaction was wonderful. Communication was a pleasure, shipping was super fast and the shoes are fantastic. Thank Cauldroness for everything :)

6. I participated in a GO hosted by Cauldroness, and it was flawless. She was great to deal with, the communication was wonderful, and everything went smoothly. When the items came, she shipped them quickly. I would definitely work with her again. Highly recommended!

7. I participated in the Lullaby Poem GO and it went so well! Items shipped super fast and well protected. Thank you so much! :D

8. I participated in Cauldroness's Leeke World GO. Everything went smoothly, she communicated very well and shipped my item out quickly, thank you again!

9. I participated in the Leeke World GO hosted by Cauldroness. She kept us well informed, and shipped out the items quickly and well packed once they arrived to her from LW. Excellent GO host and I'd gladly participate in another hosted by her.

10. Cauldy ran a monumental Leeke order! Despite having a couple of unforeseen problems along the way, everything was extremely well organized and thorough. If the opportunity arises again to join a group order, I would trust Cauldroness as the group leader!

11. I participated in their Leeke GO. They did everything to make sure everything ran smoothly and was very good at keeping us up to date. I received my items with no problems and i'm quite happy with this GO experience. [​IMG]

12. I participated in their Leekeworld anniversary GO on the DD forum and it was an overall good experience. They were very communicative and efficient, my order arrived well-packaged, and I would gladly recommend them for anyone looking to join a GO.

13. I participated in the Leekeworld G.O hosted by Cauldroness~ Everything was extremely organized and she kept everyone updated throughout the entire process. She also handled some hiccups on Leekeworld's end very well and I appreciate her taking the time to do so. My ordered arrived well packaged and I highly recommend her GOs and hope to join another next time. Thank you so much putting this together! :aheartbea

14. I participated in Cauldroness' Leekeword GO. It was a really well organized group order and she always kept us updated. She shipped my order quick and it was well packed. I would highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you for a great GO!

15. This feedback is late, but I participated in Cauldroness' Leekeworld GO. She was a great host. It was a very organised split and we were kept informed. She shipped my item fast. Apparently Leeke thought it was fine to ship my resin horns without any protection whatsoever so thankfully when she received them she took care in bubble wrapping them. My parcel ended up lost in the mail and I had to open a case for it, when the box finally arrived it was heavily water damaged, ripped open, seran wrapped back together, and didn't even look like a box any more...if she hadn't taken such care in packing my horns they never would have made it.
      Thank you for hosting! ^.^

16. I participated in their recent Leekeworld GO. Despite running into some problems on their end, they still saw the GO to the end. Keeping us in the loop and update as well. Got my items and am very happy to have participated in their GO again. C:

17. Just received a Volks DD Erica outfit from Cauldy and couldn't be happier. Communication was great and the items arrived quickly and safely, thanks so much!

18. I purchased Fairyland Feeple Scarlet's sword and sheath from Cauldroness. She was very friendly and communicative. We ended up meeting up for the items I purchased (and for lunch:whee:).
      Thank's for a smooth and pleasant transaction!

19. I adopted a FL60 A event head from Cauldy. She sent my package quickly and safely. I would like to recommend Cauldy for any of your dolly needs; she is awesome!

Thank you again Cauldy!